**Official NOVEMBER 2021 Check in thread

This will be our second time staying at CBR and Skyliner was a huge plus for us during our March 2020 adventure. Nothing better than an 11 minute ride to Epcot or a 6 minute ride to Hollywood studios.

I even snuck in a little extra park time one morning while the family slept in. Makes it much more convenient to do so!

Have a great trip.

ADR day today, at least for most of our trip! We have a split stay so I need to book two more ADRs on Saturday. We’re two couples traveling who have been to the World many times so we aren’t park commandos anymore… we’re more leisurely and enjoy eating and drinking as much as the rides and attractions. 😉 We are staying three nights at AKV Kidani and two nights at SSR. Our hubbies LOVE balcony-savannah-morning cocktail time at AKV! Here’s our plan, would love your thoughts!

Sun, 11/28: early flight; MDE to AKV; DS for lunch at The Boathouse and a little lounge hopping/shopping; back to AKV to check in if the room is ready at a decent time (if not, we will take a bus to Boardwalk and walk to Epcot); Epcot for munching around the world at the FoH food booths

Mon, 11/29: resort time in morning; late brunch at Grand Floridian Cafe; MK for the rest of the day through the new Enchantment show (we will probably leave the park for a bit in the early evening to grab drinks and a bite at Geyser Point at WL or Tambu Lounge at Poly instead of eating MK QS)

Tue, 11/30: resort time in morning; AK for lunch at Yak & Yeti; dinner at either Satu’li or Flame Tree; park closes at 7 so then we’ll head back to AKV and go to either Victoria Falls Lounge or Sanaa Lounge for drinks and dessert

Wed, 12/1: (switch day to SSR) resort time in morning; DS for lunch at Homecomin’ and shopping/lounge hopping; check into SSR; Epcot for more munching around the FoH and to see HarmonioUS

Thu, 12/2: HS for the day with lunching/munching at Baseline Tap House or HBD Lounge and drinks at Oga’s; DS for late dinner at Splitsville where they guys will stay to watch Thursday Night Football while my sis and I will go shop and wander some more!

Fri, 12/3: AK for breakfast/cocktails at Kusafiri/Dawa (this is a tradition!!!), QS lunch at Satu’li or Flame Tree; back to hotel around 1:30 to catch the Tragical Express

Whaddya’ll think?

ADR day today, at least for most of our trip! We have a split stay so I need to book two more ADRs on Saturday. We’re two couples traveling who have been to the World many times so we aren’t park commandos anymore… we’re more leisurely and enjoy eating and drinking as much as the rides and attractions. 😉 We are staying three nights at AKV Kidani and two nights at SSR. Our hubbies LOVE balcony-savannah-morning cocktail time at AKV! Here’s our plan, would love your thoughts!

Sun, 11/28: early flight; MDE to AKV; DS for lunch at The Boathouse and a little lounge hopping/shopping; back to AKV to check in if the room is ready at a decent time (if not, we will take a bus to Boardwalk and walk to Epcot); Epcot for munching around the world at the FoH food booths

Mon, 11/29: resort time in morning; late brunch at Grand Floridian Cafe; MK for the rest of the day through the new Enchantment show (we will probably leave the park for a bit in the early evening to grab drinks and a bite at Geyser Point at WL or Tambu Lounge at Poly instead of eating MK QS)

Tue, 11/30: resort time in morning; AK for lunch at Yak & Yeti; dinner at either Satu’li or Flame Tree; park closes at 7 so then we’ll head back to AKV and go to either Victoria Falls Lounge or Sanaa Lounge for drinks and dessert

Wed, 12/1: (switch day to SSR) resort time in morning; DS for lunch at Homecomin’ and shopping/lounge hopping; check into SSR; Epcot for more munching around the FoH and to see HarmonioUS

Thu, 12/2: HS for the day with lunching/munching at Baseline Tap House or HBD Lounge and drinks at Oga’s; DS for late dinner at Splitsville where they guys will stay to watch Thursday Night Football while my sis and I will go shop and wander some more!

Fri, 12/3: AK for breakfast/cocktails at Kusafiri/Dawa (this is a tradition!!!), QS lunch at Satu’li or Flame Tree; back to hotel around 1:30 to catch the Tragical Express

Whaddya’ll think?
Sounds like fun! My only thing would be are you sure you dont want to switch your AK on the last day to line up when you are staying at AKV so you're not trekking all the way over there from SSR? Seems like it would be much easier when staying at AKV. Also, that's alot of DS. Assuming you want it that way, usually one night is plenty for us! But it all looks fun, have a great time!

Officially counting down! Yesterday was ADR day. I'm solo traveling and wanting to do a lot of QS but I did book an Ogas after park close and skipper canteen. I didn't even get on until 9am Central time and there was a lot of availability for my dates.. week after thanksgiving. Maybe I'll avoid the crowds!

I'm taking my first Solo trip Nov. 6-9 staying off-site. So glad t find this board for help with planning. I've never done Disney (or any vacation for that matter) without the kids so this is all new territory to me. I'm excited! Nervous, but excited! I'll be there 5 weeks from today!!

Sounds like fun! My only thing would be are you sure you dont want to switch your AK on the last day to line up when you are staying at AKV so you're not trekking all the way over there from SSR? Seems like it would be much easier when staying at AKV. Also, that's alot of DS. Assuming you want it that way, usually one night is plenty for us! But it all looks fun, have a great time!

Great question - we originally had both our AK days in the front half of the trip and were planning on Epcot for our last day, but when we saw that Epcot opens at 10:30 on our departure day, we decided to switch because that way we get more park time on our last day by going to AK when it opens at 8:30. We have to leave the park by 1:15 to get back to the hotel for MDE so getting an extra two hours of park time in the morning will be good.

And yes, we did plan a bunch of DS time because we like to lounge hop and listen to the live music. Some of that DS time may turn into pool time, too, depending on the weather.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask....

Has anyone done Amazon Fresh order for Thanksgiving day? I decided to just use Lyft from MCO since i assume most places (ie - Publix) will be closed thanksgiving day so no point in picking a car service that will allow a quick grocery run. However, I've never done Amazon Fresh (even at home) and wondering if they would be an option since our arrival day is Thanksgiving. Friday we have an early day at AK with Homecomin at 330 and Cirque at 530. I suppose we could try for a mid-day window on Friday if necessary......

Didn't realize there was a 2nd November thread! We are staying at Windsor Hills 11/10-14. Fun trip with my son for his 7th birthday!

Can't wait! We arrive on 11/16 for 9 days. Split stay between CBR Disney World and Universal RP. We didn't get any of our Top 15 restaurants when the ADR opened unfortunately once again so we will be winging it again for meals there in the parks. We usually have good luck the day of while inside the parks. Can't wait.

Can't wait! We arrive on 11/16 for 9 days. Split stay between CBR Disney World and Universal RP. We didn't get any of our Top 15 restaurants when the ADR opened unfortunately once again so we will be winging it again for meals there in the parks. We usually have good luck the day of while inside the parks. Can't wait.

What order are you doing? If we don’t cancel we will be visiting Universal 11/17 and 11/18 at PB and then Disney beginning 11/19 at CBR until 11/28. We are spending one day at SW on Black Friday.

What order are you doing? If we don’t cancel we will be visiting Universal 11/17 and 11/18 at PB and then Disney beginning 11/19 at CBR until 11/28. We are spending one day at SW on Black Friday.

going to Disney first - HS, Epcot, and then MK. There parks along with a couple or resorts days. Then heading to Universal for two days of parks there and a couple of resort days.

Do we think Genie+ will be live by this time? We're coming in for a short off-site stay and I want to know how DAS pass is going to work with the Genie+ system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter