***Official November 2022 Thread***

npatellye

DIS Veteran
I didn’t see a November 2022 thread so I figured I would start one. Apologies if it already exists and I missed it!

We love November trips for the weather and Christmas decorations. We are booked for a stay spanning Thanksgiving. We are currently doing a split stay in a 1 bedroom standard view at Boardwalk and a 1 bedroom standard view at Riviera but, if we have family meeting us there (still not yet decided), Riviera will likely change to something else, likely SSR.

First time doing a split stay. POP from Nov. 17 thru the 19th. Then, WL the 20th to the 26th. Sooo looking forward to sharing this trip with both adult granddaughters!! Haven’t decided where to have Thanksgiving dinner😋

First time doing a split stay. POP from Nov. 17 thru the 19th. Then, WL the 20th to the 26th. Sooo looking forward to sharing this trip with both adult granddaughters!! Haven’t decided where to have Thanksgiving dinner😋

Liberty Tree Tavern has a great Thanksgiving feast!

Joining! We'll be there for Thanksgiving the 20th-25th at Copper Creek. Our last few trips have been in the summer and we're tired of dealing with the heat. We were at CC for Thanksgiving in 2019 and had a great time. Not sure where we'll do Thanksgiving dinner (Whispering Canyon last time).

Currently booked at Pop Nov 2-8 for runDisney Wine & Dine weekend. The resort could change, depending on what kind of discounts might appear by then.

We are planning for a November 17-23 trip, my 4 grandkids, a grandson-in-law and a future granddaughter-in-law and me. Since there are 7 of us we will be staying offsite in a house rental in Eagle Pointe. It's going to be so much fun! For some of us, it's our first trip since 2018, and second time offsite. I miss staying onsite.

We are planning for a November 17-23 trip, my 4 grandkids, a grandson-in-law and a future granddaughter-in-law and me. Since there are 7 of us we will be staying offsite in a house rental in Eagle Pointe. It's going to be so much fun! For some of us, it's our first trip since 2018, and second time offsite. I miss staying onsite.
I’ve heard good things about Eagle Pointe!

Hey everyone! My husband and I will be traveling in November again this year. We will be going back to our home away from home, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. We arrive on November 11th and leave on the 26th. Our kiddos and extended family will be joining us for the second half of the trip and I'm super excited to spent time with them in Disney again!

Has anyone made park reservations or any rough drafts of park days? I made park reservations and have already moved them around twice. :rolleyes1

Has anyone made park reservations or any rough drafts of park days? I made park reservations and have already moved them around twice. :rolleyes1

I’m staying far away from that kind of planning until they (hopefully) get some of the kinks worked out with Genie+. I’m helping some friends plan their park days next month and it’s a mess because nothing is guaranteed. I miss FP+.

Not yet! Our APs expire a few days into our trip so I will need to renew them before booking the days. I don’t think they will let me renew this early.

Last edited:
I loved FP+ myself but I’m not completely against G+ (minus the paying part). I like the idea of planning my day the morning of. We have 9 day hoppers and multiple days at each park. So if one morning we decide we want to do FL instead of Tomorrowland it’s easier to pick the G+ that morning than be locked into FP+ that are gone for the rest of the trip for those particular rides. If we had FP for 7DMT than that’s what we were doing that day even if you felt like doing something else.

Both systems had their pros and cons but I’m kinda looking forward to trying G+. I’ve read plenty reports on the boards of people utilizing it really well.

Last edited:
We have already made our park reservations and I've included Genie+ to our reservations as well. We utilized Genie+ every day during our November, 2021 two week trip. It was well worth it in our opinion.

Me! Booked November 27-Dec 2. It may still be busy with holdovers from Thanksgiving weekend, but my AP expires Dec. 5 which leaves limited time to enjoy all the Christmas special events. I’ll probably move things around too once all the announcements start coming. For now it’s just fun to see everything in MDE. 🙂

We just got back from our January trip, and are seriously considering doing Wine and Dine in November! It's a lock in my mind, but my wife needs a little more convincing (not much, she's just saying "There's other travel we want to do", but one long weekend won't hurt that).

I made park reservations, but stopped there. We have a campground booked so that we have onsite status, and our tickets are on that reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter