***Official November 2022 Thread***

Hope you had smooth travels. We are flying out Sunday, which I’m sure is going to be nuts. I wanted to fly out Friday but DH didn’t want take off two extra days from work.

Im hoping TSA precheck and leaving from a small, local airport helps our travels easier.
It was pretty nuts! We were on the local news that was filming the airport crowds. But we got here, so worth it!

We leave today! I wish I was more excited but I’m kind of not feeling the way I normally do. I haven’t planned our trip as much as we usually do. It was originally 9 nights and I had so many awesome plans. Dh asked to make it shorter, so now it 6 nights. Now, I’m kind of like, I don’t even care what we do. Which is pretty much how my 5 year old acts.🙄

Anyway.. hopefully once we land I get hit by the Disney magic. I tried to leave room to have downtime and resort time but now I am worried we will spend to much time at the resort and do nothing. But maybe that’s not a bad thing?

I posted some of my overall thoughts in the Just Back thread but wanted to say here that we had a great trip. The only regret I have is trying to do 5 park days in a row. There's a lot of crisscrossing the park and we walked 7-9 miles every day. Day 4 was rough, but it was Epcot and with Genie+ we had no problem riding everything. Taking a mid day break worked out well. In the future, I think we'll do 2 park days, break, and so on.

I hope everyone still there has a great trip! I can't wait to go back.

We drove from Louisiana and straight into the path of the tropical storm. It was a tense drive but the weather was nice the next day. My husband and I were there for a nine days/eight nights before the rest of our group joined us for another week. My husband and I got some sort of illness the second week that had us in the bed for a day and a half. It took us another two weeks to get over it. UGH! We have our 2023 trip planned already so that helps beat the Disney blues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter