*** Official November 2024 thread ***

LadybugsMum

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the Official November 2024 Thread!

The magic is calling us to the place where all of our dreams come true, the most magical place on Earth - answer the call!

When are you going in November 2024 and where are you staying?

Dates and Resorts :stitch2:

TLC371 11/1-11/6 POP!
mamamelody2 11/2-11/16 POP!
ajollyholidaywithjo 11/9 - 11/16 CB & AKL
mrs-incredible 11/9-11/24 offsite
disneybilly24 11/12-11/17 Contemp
skysmom99 11/12-11/18 ASMu
dez1978 11/24-11/30
srdavidson 11/28-12/2 GDT

Last edited:
We just booked Copper Creek (DVC) for Thanksgiving week, 11/23 - 11/29. It's our favorite time to come to WDW, I can't wait! We went to Aulani and on a cruise this year and I'm more than ready to be back in the parks.

WE will be arriving Thanksgiving Day (28th) and staying til the 2nd of December. Cruising on the WISH from the 2nd- 6th then back to the resort through the 8th. Can't wait!

I just booked a one night stay for 11.11.24.

I'll be at US with a dance group Nov 7-11. I have WDW park tickets set to expire on 11.15.24 (My family and I had gone in Nov 23 and got reimbursed for an nearly rained out Christmas Party) so I plan on going to the parks the Mon the 11th and the Tues the 12th (fly home the 12th at night). I know it will be super busy as it's Veteran's Day but it would be a shame for the park tickets to go to waste plus I'll be solo so a little bit easier to navigate the crowds when you're on your own.

I know MK is usually a lot less busy during the day on party days (at least that was my experience last Nov) however I assume that probably won't be the case on Veteran's Day (which I assume there will be a party, going by previous years' schedules)?

My Tuesday plan is to hit up Food & Wine since I didn't get the chance my last trip. (minus the pickle milkshake which I fit in lol).

Did you want to share which resort you will be at?
We will be staying at Gran Destino Tower before the cruise and still deciding on where to book the weekend we return from the cruise. We just decided to go ahead and stay through the weekend before we head home. If you have any suggestions, pleas share!

Hi everyone!! 👋 Add me to the list please!! (As a TBD lol) We have been there in November a few other times (last was 2022)…. I can’t wait!!!! We stay off site. Dates not firmed up yet but it will most likely be over Thanksgiving this year (gulp!!) since DD is getting older and it’s getting harder to pull her out of school for too long!

Looking forward to chatting with you all about our trip and picking up all the Thanksgiving tips and tricks I can!!

I am tentatively planning for a trip over Halloween (likely October 31-November 2, given we have a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on 11/1).
Nothing is booked yet, I'll probably be in the Contemporary for this trip. So once I find out more, I'll figure out on how to move forward.

DH and I are currently booked November 2-16 at Pop Century. I've always wanted to do a full 2 weeks so we don't feel rushed. Also hopefully some decent discounts come out because I would really like to do a few nights at a Deluxe resort.

My daughter and I are planning a girls trip for November 12-18th. We love WDW in November and this will actually be our 5th November stay. Our last trip was a girls trip in August 2019 and that was WAY TOO HOT! Give me a late fall trip any day. We haven't booked yet but are looking at staying at ASMu.

We will be there Thanksgiving week. 24-30. We will be at universal the 22&23. My birthday is on the 23rd so I'm pretty excited about that! Not so excited about the price of flights tho. yikes. Staying at Riviera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter