OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK!

Leaving for the airport hotel in about 15 minutes! This time tomorrow night I'll be in Disney!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I'm not sure I can last another week.
DH only has to work 3 days next week and we're planning on packing everything this weekend so there will (hopefully) be less stress as we get closer to our trip.

Jinxy

I'm sitting in the Orlando International Airport right now, we should be at AKL really soon!!! I'm dying to see the 'Walt Disney World' sign right now. :banana:

Car is all packed to leave for the airport in the a.m.
I just don't know how to feel right now. I've been planning this trip for two years now and it's finally here. :goodvibes

I must go to be now. 4a.m. comes awful early! :surfweb:

We leave for Buffalo tomorrow afternoon, will arrive around dinner time. Going to Olive Garden for dinner (yum) and then our flight is on Sunday morning. :woohoo:

It's 3 in the morning...:surfweb: Couldn't sleep last night. But who cares? 'Cause...

I'm going to Disney World

:dance3::banana::dance3:
:cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

How fun to come on here this morning and see that so many of you are on your way! I hope you all have the most magical of vacations.

OMG, tomorrow at this time we'll be on the plane!

Plus as an added surprise, I just checked us in online and upgraded us to first class! :woohoo:

For everyone else leaving within the next few days, have a safe trip and see you at the world. ;)

We were supposed to leave today, but I got laid off on Thursday. :(

Financially we are probably ok to go, but I can't help but worry about paying bills. We still might go for a few days since our room is w/ DVC family members. Just really bummed out right now on all levels.

We were supposed to leave today, but I got laid off on Thursday. :(

Financially we are probably ok to go, but I can't help but worry about paying bills. We still might go for a few days since our room is w/ DVC family members. Just really bummed out right now on all levels.

:hug:

:cheer2::cheer2:Will be getting on the plane 7am this coming Saturday......My DBILs families first time staying on property,and my Dnieceprincess: and Dnephewpirate: cann"t wait to ride the Disney Bus. I cann't wait to just to get there:banana:,Food and Wine Festival:yay:pixiedust::drinking1,MK,DTD here we come. I just wish my wait list had come through for us to stay at our home resort DBC (Epcot is our favorite park)But will have great fun at SSR love DTD too:cool1::banana: Six more days and counting:woohoo:

We're here! Got in LAAAAAATE Fri night (actually early Sat morning) due to flight delays (boo!). Ended up sleeping in Sat AM, but everything has proceeded well since then!

Weather has been rather cool this weekend-- high around 70 and lows down below 50 overnight. It's supposed to get back to 80/60 tomorrow, and we'll be ready for the pool!

Crowds are moderate--definitely doable, not too bad.

Safe travels to all those on their way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter