OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 pretrip and trip report!

IMG_4798.JPG
Yesterday was a fun day! Our parasailing got rescheduled due to wind so we spent the day relaxing and enjoying the Fort :lovestruc
We went to the 4:00 Hoop De Doo: it was SO much fun! We did this our. Dry first trip 6-7 years ago, but the kids were really too young to enjoy it much. But yesterday we were on the main floor about halfway back and we just loved it!
Today the two older. It's and I are heading to universal for our last day there- then making burgers at the campsite tonight. I may even try making cookies in our oven so if anyone wants to stop by I'll be happy to share!
Hope ruthies12 is getting close!

We've made it to Florida! We are 125 miles from the fort with plenty of gas and no need to make more stops as long as everything goes smoothly. Winds a bit rough on the rv

Oh how all these pictures are making me jealous, cannot wait!!!!! However this time in 14 days we better be sitting at the Fort!

We are planning on telling our girls this weekend, and doing a countdown for the last 10 days before we leave. This way when i am trying to pack I am not hiding it, and 10 days hopefully will not drive me to insane with the when do we go questions.

DH has decided he is going to deal with the GWB (George Washington Bridge in NY for those not in the Northeast) on the way down, as the time we are planning on leaving it makes the trip the shortest (FX). The potholes he figures that we have hit some other nasty roads recently pulling, so it can't be worse. This will ultimately be a gametime decision for us as who knows what traffic/construction is, but think the Tap may still have night construction. Plan is to get to SC the first day and then in the second. A bit ambitious but we backed up a bit from where we would go with the car, and have long hauled before with trailers. We have relatives down there now and they said for the most part the route was in good shape, so that will be good. Our return we decided we will be taking the western loop and avoiding DC-NYC, so new adventure and stops to figure out for that.

Just getting lists together and making sure we have what we need as the next 12 days will be very busy for us. Called today and added 300 loop request to our reservation, so hopefully we will get in there. Does actually faxing in your request help? We would like the 300 loop and preferably the outside part, but not to picky.

Our plans are probably as firm as they will be before arrival, then as in our typical fashion made changes as we see how the girls are doing and if we need more low key time, etc.

Today was a down day for us ... not by design but by rain. We were going to do MK with a couple of FP's so, tomorrow is MK day with no FP's but is the early entry hour day. So, it's up with the chickens in the morning.

Sorry - tried to post an image and failed. Have to explore what I’m doing wrong.

Use the "upload a file" button bottom right of the input box, choose the picture file on you device. After it loads up, make sure you check the Full sized image button. Pictures cannot exceed a little over 1MB in size.

Bama Ed

PS - is this what you did?

Ruthies12- we biked over to see you tonight but it was quiet at your site- we'll keep trying! Hope you are getting settled inparty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter