*** Official October 2018 Thread ***

I just read that Blizzard Beach will be closed for refurbishment from the 28th of October till the 5th of January.
Can't find an official confirmation yet, but a heads up for everyone planning a visit during that time.

Booked Oct 7 - 13 off site (Regal Oaks). Will be half of the parties first trip so very excited! Also be everyones forst halloween party! Woot woot!

We've already had some drama relating to our trip! I'm in MI, which has just started the new Real IDs. We would probably be ok for flying this Oct, but might need our birth certificates. So, I go to check our safe, mine is nowhere in sight and my husband's is unreadable due to age damage. Great.
$64 later, we have new birth certificates on the way, which can take up to 5 weeks to process! Once we get them, we're going to go get the new IDs and just be done with it.

We ended up extending our stay to be able to book flights with the lowest mileage requirement.

New dates are 9/29-10/6 staying at Pop.

We've already had some drama relating to our trip! I'm in MI, which has just started the new Real IDs. We would probably be ok for flying this Oct, but might need our birth certificates. So, I go to check our safe, mine is nowhere in sight and my husband's is unreadable due to age damage. Great.
$64 later, we have new birth certificates on the way, which can take up to 5 weeks to process! Once we get them, we're going to go get the new IDs and just be done with it.

This reminds me I keep meaning to get my son a passport card and state ID. He's still pretty young but it doesn't hurt to have some official identification since he travels a lot. But even if it's a hassle good on you for checking up on that. It's way better than scrambling at the last minute!

Went for the first time with my husband and daughter in November 2017 (stayed at the Poly and did MVMCP), and now I'm hooked :earsboy:!
Going again October 4-7 on a girls' trip (no kids or hubbies! :woohoo:). Staying at All Star Music. Doing Food & Wine and MNSSHP! So excited!

Just came back from a wonderful Flower & Garden visit. Going again October 6-12 and staying at Pop. Can't wait to see Toy Story Land and MNSSHP is always our favorite event at Disney! :yay:
We'll be there the exact same time at Pop!!!!

I am SO excited to be back on the Happy Dance board after a LONG (7-year) absence! We are going October 6-13 and are staying at a house in Reunion Resort. It will be me, my daughter, her girlfriend, my sister, my niece, and my sister's 2-year-old grandson.

Are the October park hours up yet?

Getting close to making my adr's and would like to finalise beforehand :rolleyes:

Are the October park hours up yet?

Getting close to making my adr's and would like to finalise beforehand :rolleyes:

For now, historical hours would give you a pretty good idea. They may adjust hours in mid-September so it won't matter too much unless you plan on a lot of PPO or late evening ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter