***Official October 2023 Thread***

AJ1983

DIS Veteran
Just booked Pop for October 28-Nov 11,2023 to see both Halloween and Christmas! Had originally planned on a 7 night Disney cruise Nov 11-18 but we changed our plans and will do an additional week in Orlando. We may do an additional couple of nights at Pop then go to Universal for 5 nights, or just transfer over to Universal for the whole week.

Just booked Pop for October 28-Nov 11,2023 to see both Halloween and Christmas! Had originally planned on a 7 night Disney cruise Nov 11-18 but we changed our plans and will do an additional week in Orlando. We may do an additional couple of nights at Pop then go to Universal for 5 nights, or just transfer over to Universal for the whole week.
We’re also doing Pop! Our first time at Pop!! 10/12-10/18. Can’t wait 😃

Booked for Oct 26th- Nov 4th to also see Christmas and Halloween! We've seen both separately but never both in the same trip. We've also never been IN Disney on Halloween. Are there any parks that are more fun to be in than others on Halloween? We celebrate pretty hard at home! We will NOT be doing the Halloween party this year so MK on 10/31 is out of the question lol. Also stalking airfare and man I hope it goes down.. We typically fly Delta out of MSP but last year chose to drive FROM MINNESOTA to save money, and if we can find airfare for around 250$ pp, we will fly instead of drive again. How far out do you typically book flights? I plan on just booking as soon as I see them between 200$ and 250$ pp, I mean IF.

We're booked Oct 7-13 at Beach Club. We're also doing the two nights prior to our Beach Club check-in at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista to take in a little Disney Springs action before moving to BC. We're driving from central MS, and want to have our full check-in day available to enjoy rather arriving exhausted from the drive.

Haven't been to Beach club since April of 2016, so we're super excited. We're planning to do a Halloween party one night.

Joining in. We're staying at AKL Oct 20-23 then getting on the Wish Oct 23-27 followed by a couple nights at GF. THis is our first ever big family trip since it will be our family of 4, my sister and her boyfriend and my mom. It's a bit bittersweet because the trip is to sort of a celebration what would have been my dad's 80th birthday. He passed Sept 2021.

Booked for Oct 26th- Nov 4th to also see Christmas and Halloween! We've seen both separately but never both in the same trip. We've also never been IN Disney on Halloween. Are there any parks that are more fun to be in than others on Halloween? We celebrate pretty hard at home! We will NOT be doing the Halloween party this year so MK on 10/31 is out of the question lol. Also stalking airfare and man I hope it goes down.. We typically fly Delta out of MSP but last year chose to drive FROM MINNESOTA to save money, and if we can find airfare for around 250$ pp, we will fly instead of drive again. How far out do you typically book flights? I plan on just booking as soon as I see them between 200$ and 250$ pp, I mean IF.
Oh hey, I've driven from Minnesota a few times to WDW, it's definitely cheaper than flights lately. Have you ever flown Southwest? It's also worth keeping an eye on those airfares, plus they include 2 free checked bags.

We fly Southwest from Milwaukee. They "typically" do a bigger fall sale in the beginning of June. When we went in 2021 we ended up saving 40% on flights. We're currently monitoring prices but plan on waiting until then to finally buy. If you're willing to hold out until then you might be able to save some money and sanity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter