***Official Planning Thread -DECEMBER 2024 - Welcome all!***

Excited to be booked for December 9 -14 at Pop Century. It's been a while since our last trip and just couldn't resist a free dining offer! Hoping to convince my two 20-something kids to come along and enjoy the magic with us. :worship:
I booked the free dining package as well for Dec 21-28 at AOA nemo (similar price as a Poly studio!) We upgraded to the regular dining plan. I calculated booking Dec 28-1/4) and it comes to the same price without hoppers but including dining (rooms are more expensive around Christmas)!

Now debating Christmas or move dates to around NYE (Christmas parade and fireworks run until 12/29 I believe). We loved the NYE parties Dec 2022. We always have snack credits left with dining and could do without the 2 hours at ADRs a few nights (don’t need a sit down every single night for 7 nights).

Last edited:
Changed our dates and booked flights with airmiles and the Disney Visa free dining offer!

12/21-12/31 Upgraded to Poly studio for now. Please go ahead and add us as dates are fixed.

We might change back to AOA Nemo if extended evening hours at AK (last year 12/28) and Epcot (last year was 12/21 and 12/25) don’t work in our favor; studios are a bit tight for 5 of us, but the Poly does have 2 baths.

Planning to do our first MVMCP hopefully still runs 12/22. We will be going to NYE MK party 12/30 and then fly back in time to celebrate actual NYE at home.

We don’t need park pass reservations? Not sure how this will work for overcrowding at MK 12/30.

Last edited:

My husband and I and our two 13 year old sons (step brothers) will be visiting for the first time Dec. 30-Jan. 5. We are doing a split stay: 4 nights Beach Club Villas and 2 nights in a suite at the Grand Floridian. We are so excited!

Changed our dates and booked flights with airmiles and the Disney Visa free dining offer!

12/21-12/31 Upgraded to Poly studio for now. Please go ahead and add us as dates are fixed.

We might change back to AOA Nemo if extended evening hours at AK (last year 12/28) and Epcot (last year was 12/21 and 12/25) don’t work in our favor; studios are a bit tight for 5 of us, but the Poly does have 2 baths.

Planning to do our first MVMCP hopefully still runs 12/22. We will be going to NYE MK party 12/30 and then fly back in time to celebrate actual NYE at home.

We don’t need park pass reservations? Not sure how this will work for overcrowding at MK 12/30.

My husband and I and our two 13 year old sons (step brothers) will be visiting for the first time Dec. 30-Jan. 5. We are doing a split stay: 4 nights Beach Club Villas and 2 nights in a suite at the Grand Floridian. We are so excited!

Welcome! Added you both to the list. Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter