***Official September 2022 Thread***

What happens to people who flew in Sun to Sun had 6 day tickets. Do they just lose those days? I mean even if disney gives an extra week to use tickets, it doesn't help most people.

I imagine there's a partial refund coming

What happens to people who flew in Sun to Sun had 6 day tickets. Do they just lose those days? I mean even if disney gives an extra week to use tickets, it doesn't help most people.

I imagine there's a partial refund coming

Right now they’re automatically extending the expiration date by one year. Hopefully they extend it a little further or offer refunds. I don’t imagine everyone being able to come back within a year.

Right now they’re automatically extending the expiration date by one year. Hopefully they extend it a little further or offer refunds. I don’t imagine everyone being able to come back within a year.
If this is truw then that would be REALLY helpful for my april trip!currently standing at the pop food court and its a MAD TEA PARTY up in here.

If this is truw then that would be REALLY helpful for my april trip!currently standing at the pop food court and its a MAD TEA PARTY up in here.

Are they going to be keeping the food court open? That one can be such a long walk for some buildings. I know they delivered some food, liked boxed meals during previous hurricanes. Its probably a good idea to get some grab and go or other things and stock up the room if you can.

Anyone down now on the thread, please keep us posted on your safety and what's going on. Power will probably be okay there, because all their stuff is underground, but let us know.

It’s on their website/app

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/weather-updates/

Partially used multi-day theme park tickets with a validity window impacted by closure due to Hurricane Ian will be automatically extended to allow use of the remaining unused ticket days through September 30, 2023. In order to enter a park, both a park reservation and valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required.

At BLT mostly everything is still open but things are closing around 12PM. Restaurants are still doing breakfast here. They told us we may have to shelter in place here and can't go to contemporary so not sure what they will do for BLT food if needed. I guess everyone here has kitchens so hopefully people are stocking up.

Staff is checking in for overnights it looks like.

Are they going to be keeping the food court open? That one can be such a long walk for some buildings. I know they delivered some food, liked boxed meals during previous hurricanes. Its probably a good idea to get some grab and go or other things and stock up the room if you can.

Anyone down now on the thread, please keep us posted on your safety and what's going on. Power will probably be okay there, because all their stuff is underground, but let us know.
So far the pop food court has al irs normal food as well as boxed lunches. It seems theyre staying open for a while.

Partially used multi-day theme park tickets with a validity window impacted by closure due to Hurricane Ian will be automatically extended to allow use of the remaining unused ticket days through September 30, 2023. In order to enter a park, both a park reservation and valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required.
Thank you for the legit link. Ive heard SO many different thinga from so many places. Its not even posted on the lobby sign which would probably help the 350 waiting at the desk lol

At Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sanaa, Boma and The Mara are all open. They’re still doing the resort shuttle for the time being.

They’re planning on offering sack lunches on the Kidani side since we don’t have a quick service location.

The community rooms will have extended hours and the arcades are on free play. There will be lobby activities around noon.

At Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sanaa, Boma and The Mara are all open. They’re still doing the resort shuttle for the time being.

They’re planning on offering sack lunches on the Kidani side since we don’t have a quick service location.

The community rooms will have extended hours and the arcades are on free play. There will be lobby activities around noon.

Animal Kingdom Lodge is the best place to be during a hurricane with the lobby access and all the food options!

We are at the Boardwalk. Pool is open but only a few people are out there. I really want to go down that slide.

Food offerings open as usual atm.

Got an email and call saying our kttk tour is refunded.

We walked over to the convention building g and it had tables set up in one room and in another room we saw bed pillows
/linens piled up in the corner.

Games are free in the game room. Muscles and Bustles is packed.

Chip and Dale were here earlier.

Anyone else at Boardwalk? I would have thought they would have information on food later in the day/evening and tomorrow.
They have a sign in the lobby about checkin but that’s about it. We have been here since Sunday and scheduled to leave on Saturday.

I brought a couple decks of cards from home and UNO.

We left Dolphin this morning at 6 am and got home around 2:30. We ended up switching our HS from Tuesday to Monday to play it safe with the forecasted weather. So yesterday was just a down day with pool time, DS (the balloon was being somewhat dismantled/secured in the afternoon), and meandering the boardwalk. We were the last to rent a surrey bike yesterday evening before they closed early to secure all of them before the storm. It was interesting to be there when things were starting to slow down/pause.

Hope everyone still there stays safe! I’ll be keeping up with the weather down there hoping for the best!

We’re at the Poly, we’ve been back in our room since 3, officially sheltering in place since 9PM. Hearing lots of wind and expecting it to intensify overnight. All the patio furniture is inside. Earlier today we picked up a couple of the boxed meals and spent time at Tambu Lounge. There was a lot of activity going on; Lilo and Stitch were there off and on for several hours, doing meet and greets and joining the kids in a dance party. Also Mickey and Pluto stopped by for awhile as well. If there was a printed sign of special activities, I didn’t see it.

The CMs we spoke to seemed happy to be there, as usual, they assured us they would be here for the duration and that any CM there had volunteered for the assignment.

Its a little disappointing that the AK moonlight magic won’t be rescheduled.

The expiration date on my regular park ticket, 1unused day, has been updated to 9/30/2023 so no worries there.

Wondering how the next couple of days will go. We’re scheduled to fly out late Friday night, we’ll see if that happens as planned.

These were the activities at BLT for yesterday. I believe the ballroom was opening at 9AM this morning probably with a similar schedule.

Attachments

• 20220928_130318.jpg
    20220928_130318.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220928_130246.jpg
    20220928_130246.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220928_130157.jpg
    20220928_130157.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
We’re at the Poly, we’ve been back in our room since 3, officially sheltering in place since 9PM. Hearing lots of wind and expecting it to intensify overnight. All the patio furniture is inside. Earlier today we picked up a couple of the boxed meals and spent time at Tambu Lounge. There was a lot of activity going on; Lilo and Stitch were there off and on for several hours, doing meet and greets and joining the kids in a dance party. Also Mickey and Pluto stopped by for awhile as well. If there was a printed sign of special activities, I didn’t see it.

The CMs we spoke to seemed happy to be there, as usual, they assured us they would be here for the duration and that any CM there had volunteered for the assignment.

Its a little disappointing that the AK moonlight magic won’t be rescheduled.

The expiration date on my regular park ticket, 1unused day, has been updated to 9/30/2023 so no worries there.

Wondering how the next couple of days will go. We’re scheduled to fly out late Friday night, we’ll see if that happens as planned.

As long as there isn't any damage to the airport you probably will be able to get out. Might be among the first actually. I'm sure they plan to reopen Friday, but its likely they will have to do a lot of inspections in daylight first.

It's already showing up on our tickets. Using one of the leftover days for a quick trip to DHS in January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter