**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Do they actually have the Star Wars dessert party in January? I saw park hours are until 8 pm. Have they had them in winter in the past?

You lucked out, I won't be there. While it may appear that I'm at the SW party all the time, I'm fortunate enough to be able to annoy and harass Guests at many events all over WDW, including the resorts and DS. The FEA and SW parties being just two of them.
I'm picturing in my head a basic work schedule of multiple employees. The supervisor lists the names of employees on the schedule: John, Nancy, Shirley, Sam, Mike, Amy, and Fastpasser! I think you should just change your name badge and your Social Security card/Drivers license to simply say, "Fastpasser" :)

The supervisor lists the names of employees on the schedule
Actually the event leaders don't even select who works what event. They simply submit a request for a certain number of bodies for whatever event and the scheduling department selects them from the hundreds of event CMs based on their availability.

I’m going to need that popcorn AT-AT and I don’t know how I’m going to get it home.

Like @FastPasser. said, it's not that big. It's much smaller than the Tie Fighter popcorn bucket. We don't own one, but we saw them at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago. The popcorn actually sits in it's paper cup inside of the AT AT body. The paper cup looks fairly big sitting in the AT AT. I really thought about getting one, but DS has a large Lego AT AT sitting in our living room that's cooler.

Depending on when you're going in Dec, you may not have the SW party option.

When do you think they might release the December schedule? I have the rest of my trip planned with the exception of our DHS evening. Really want to surprise DH with the dessert party and show.... I keep checking but nothing for November or December has shown up yet.

I'm seriously considering booking this for our trip in September! Thank you for such an awesome thread with great information. We just have to talk to our friends who are meeting up with us to see if it's something they would want to do too. But let's be real-who wouldn't want to attend a Star Wars dessert party?!

Looking forward to the party this Friday 8/10! I'm doing it solo so I hope I'm seated with a nice group.

When do you think they might release the December schedule? I have the rest of my trip planned with the exception of our DHS evening. Really want to surprise DH with the dessert party and show.... I keep checking but nothing for November or December has shown up yet.
they open up about 3 to 2 months in advance

Not at all, it will be an honor to be at a party with you there! I won't be hard to miss, just look for the Slinky Dog gear.
Will do. I'll be checking you in and later, inside mingling with the Guests.
Don't forget, it starts 15 minutes before the advertised time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter