**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I had the privilege of going last year and it was a blast. I don't know how much it changed, but it was worth it to go see the characters, get something to eat and not have to worry about getting to my location to see the fireworks.

There are no characters at the dessert party. There are characters inside launch Bay which you can visit during the party if you want, they are in different rooms not mingling with the dessert party guests
Ah,I see. Do CMs let the table know it's time for the M&G if you do choose to go? We haven't been to DHS since 2015 and I'm having a hard time picturing all of it. :)

Ah,I see. Do CMs let the table know it's time for the M&G if you do choose to go? We haven't been to DHS since 2015 and I'm having a hard time picturing all of it. :)
You’ll have an assigned time for Kylo Ren. The others you can visit at your convenience.

OK so, we will be in Orlando in January 2019. I wanted to book the party for Jan 7th. But I see that Jingle Bam is on until January 6th. Any idea if the SW dessert party would start up the next day already?

OK so, we will be in Orlando in January 2019. I wanted to book the party for Jan 7th. But I see that Jingle Bam is on until January 6th. Any idea if the SW dessert party would start up the next day already?
I expect the party to resume when SWaGS resumes and that hasn't been released yet.

This page suggests that there are no SW fireworks in October but the dessert party on the Disney site can be booked.... am I reading it wrong?

This page suggests that there are no SW fireworks in October but the dessert party on the Disney site can be booked.... am I reading it wrong?
There is SWaGS in October , that page is not updated.
Btw SWaGS is not a true fireworks show, more like a projection show with laser, fire, light and fireworks effects

There is SWaGS in October , that page is not updated.
Btw SWaGS is not a true fireworks show, more like a projection show with laser, fire, light and fireworks effects

Oh! Thank you so much! Very relieved, have a couple of SW nerds heading to the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter