***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

FP is always given priority. You move the FP line faster than you would the standby line. The purpose of FP is to spread the crowds throughout the day.
FP is always given priority. What I’m saying is it sounds like it is given EVEN MORE priority on busy days. (4/1 vs 25/1 I believe was the example given.) That is a huge difference unless there are also 6x as many FP distributed.

As we get closer to the opening date I'm losing faith that there will be a virtual queue or reservation system for the in land experiences (Savis, Build a Droid, and Ogas) or a paid after hours event (which was my real reaching wish) and this is disappointing. A CM in a group I'm in said everything is going to be a free for all. We're going to be there the first week of September and that is disappointing 😪 We have two little kids and if we don't know more I'm not sure we can plan to visit and then wait hours upon hours just to walk in. They won't tolerate that 😂😂 And neither will I in that heat! I can't see us waking up at 4am for a huge line at EEMH either. We'll see I guess.

As we get closer to the opening date I'm losing faith that there will be a virtual queue or reservation system for the in land experiences (Savis, Build a Droid, and Ogas) or a paid after hours event (which was my real reaching wish) and this is disappointing. A CM in a group I'm in said everything is going to be a free for all. We're going to be there the first week of September and that is disappointing 😪 We have two little kids and if we don't know more I'm not sure we can plan to visit and then wait hours upon hours just to walk in. They won't tolerate that 😂😂 And neither will I in that heat! I can't see us waking up at 4am for a huge line at EEMH either. We'll see I guess.
I can tell you that there will be a reservation system for savi and the droid factory. Im hoping they make announcements this coming week

Im
I can tell you that there will be a reservation system for savi and the droid factory. Im hoping they make announcements this coming week
I'm assuming you have to actually make it into the land to make those reservations though? I couldn't make them from my hotel room and then get guaranteed access, no?

Im

I'm assuming you have to actually make it into the land to make those reservations though? I couldn't make them from my hotel room and then get guaranteed access, no?
Not sure yet. For DL the reservation system opened each am and you could book same day reservations from your phone. Im also hearing that a reservation system might be tested during cm previews

Not sure yet. For DL the reservation system opened each am and you could book same day reservations from your phone. Im also hearing that a reservation system might be tested during cm previews
I sure hope so. It would make the experience so much more enjoyable! Right now our entire 12 day vacation is centered around SWGE and the uncertainty is really messing with me and my need to organize!

I sure hope so. It would make the experience so much more enjoyable! Right now our entire 12 day vacation is centered around SWGE and the uncertainty is really messing with me and my need to organize!
Lol. I hope you get to see what you want.

Aug 26-sept 6. We have other fun things planned like lots of resort time and some new food events. Maybe it’s good for me to be more spontaneous :scared:
just a thought people. If your going to BE the day before galaxy edge opens the hiding out in the park and after closing ...lay low. Be first in line at the opening of the land.....lol...People just a joke.... Calm down..... Don't call disney police.

just a thought people. If your going to BE the day before galaxy edge opens the hiding out in the park and after closing ...lay low. Be first in line at the opening of the land.....lol...People just a joke.... Calm down..... Don't call disney police.
We are really looking forward to our Circles of Flavor dinner at AK the night before......

@yulilin3 was the DL opening ceremony for GE open to the public or was it just media and invitees? And do we have any expectation of having any “celebrities” attending?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter