OFFICIAL THREAD: DIS/Dreams Event - Disneyland Resort 08/04 & 08/05/2023

Question about the podcast members meetups outside of the main show: will those be in the park?

I'm trying to decide how long of a ticket I need aside from the special event.

Is there still room for the event? I realized I missed the deadline technically. I want to make sure before I book hotel and flights :)

Is there still room for the event? I realized I missed the deadline technically. I want to make sure before I book hotel and flights :)
According to the Podcast yesterday, Teresa said there were still tickets available however I believe the room blocks for a hotel room is sold out. Check the first post on this thread for details of booking tickets :lovestruc

Wow - wished I had been following DIS this year- I'm taking my girl scouts troop to DL/DCA that same weekend but we won't be at DCA until Saturday (at DL Fri & Sun). Will there be any meetups that weekend for folks staying past Friday?

Is anyone that's going solo interested in meeting up for the party and/or podcast and/or other ideas.

I get in Fri morning and am leaving Sun afternoon. Flying to/from SNA. Have hoppers with DCA, DLR and DCA booked. Lunch Fri will be at Pymms, probably early since my flights at 630am.

My daughter and her (will be) husband are attending the event with me. I just purchased a third ticket, but I have my name on all the tickets. Does that matter? I wasn't sure who I was going to bring originally when I bought the first 2 tickets.
I am sure that will be fine, as long as you are there to pick them up in your name all will be good.

Thank you,

Joy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter