OFFICIAL THREAD: DIS/Dreams Event - Disneyland Resort 08/04 & 08/05/2023

Have a great time everyone who's going to the DIS/Dreams event I enjoy watching the DIS Unplugged podcasts and I'm looking forward to be watching the next show. I'm excited to be hearing from the live podcast that's live from Disneyland Anaheim, California say hi to Pete and Craig for me and also say hi to Mickey and Minnie for me.

Last edited:

Thanks so much for the awesome party last night! We had a great time. I always thought it would be amazing to ride Guardians with just my own group and I got to do that last night. Completely amazing on many levels. Thanks again for coming over to California to host the event.

I'm sure everybody wants to know if anything was said about the situation during the live podcast today. The answer is no.
Anyone with a brain would know the answer was no. Most of the people who bought tickets to this were going to have no idea, look the other way, or ignore it to have a good time.

It just seems like an awkward time for an event when the leadership Even for legal reasons has to skirt around the issues.
It may seem so, for those not involved. The event had been planned for months, if not a year, in addition to another Disney event that was scheduled for more than a year.

People had paid for airfare, hotels, tickets, scheduled their vacations around the event; and it would have been worse to cancel at the last minute.

I think it may have been difficult for the team to honor their commitments for guests that had so much invested and they made the best of it.

I really enjoyed the event! It was first-class all the way. Even though I hate group situations, everyone I met was very kind. The team really seemed to appreciate that many of us are wishing them the very best & want continued success for them all. I would definitely do an event like this again as it was well worth the money. I had no idea the food was going to be so great, rookie mistake to actually have dinner beforehand! I don't drink alcohol, but I was impressed by the open bar. Coming back to the West Coast may be a long shot, but I really hope they do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter