Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

I am an annual passholder and I couldn't get online until now because of work and it states that the 10K is sold out. Does that mean it is completely sold out? Or can I try again on Tuesday?

any information would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Just the allotment set aside for AP/DVC early registration is sold out. (Estimated to be ~10% of the total race entries.)
You will have an opportunity on Tuesday when standard registration opens.

Can anyone with experience tell me about the after party? I can’t find much about it online. Is it included in my half registration? I know it isn’t included for to 10k. Dh is only doing the 10k so can he purchase a ticket to attend with me? Thanks!
It is included with the half. Your husband can buy a ticket or find someone who isn't using theirs, usually people sell them for cheaper or free. I found one at the expo last year from someone that wasn't using theirs.

Can anyone with experience tell me about the after party? I can’t find much about it online. Is it included in my half registration? I know it isn’t included for to 10k. Dh is only doing the 10k so can he purchase a ticket to attend with me? Thanks!
It’s included in half registration. Your hubby can purchase a ticket if he wants. It’s basically the equivalent of EMH at Epcot. Not every attraction will be open but several will.

I am such an idiot. I got in, and when I went to pay I realized I didnt hit "add to cart" for the jacket and so I stupidly hit the back button....

back into the queue.
It wouldn't let me choose my shirt size for the challenge so when I went to pay, I did the same thing! Luckily, I had two browsers working and started over on the second one. LOL

I'm really, really afraid to check my credit card tonight. With as many times as I had to start over I'm pretty sure they think I registered a volleyball team :worried:
i only got kicked out once because of the T-shirt issue, but mine shows two pending charges and one pending refund. hopefully it actually works that way, since each charge is for $505.

Yes. Anyone with a ticket can attend, regardless of whether or not they have taken part in any runDisney event. A party ticket is "included" to participants of the half and the challenge.

Here is the graphic from my registration confirmation. Any guesses on what medals, shirts, etc. might look like?

View attachment 388145
I don't know but the art is so cute
2016: It said the 10K was remmy themed and the challenge was lumiere's two course challenge (5K and kids race were still Christmas Themed that year)
2017: it was inspired by world travel....lumiere was dropped from challenge kids medal was Figment, 10K medal and I think Half medal as well were luggage tag inspired and the challenge was a passport
2018: it said pre-registration that the theme was famous Disney Chefs with Kids being Remmy 5K being Chef Tony from Lady and the Tramp, 10K being Chef Louis from Little Mermaid and Half being Chef Micky and lumiere being back to being tied to 2 course
2019 looks like it might be another generic theme as nothing was pre-announced (then again the Rivalries for Star Wars were not announced until some time after race registration so my hope that the 10th anniversary 5K is Tiana's Place themed remains in tact)

Oh Is the 5k shirt going to change to tech? It actually had/has us picking women's or men's size, is this normally like that for the 5k ? I thought it didn't, but could be false memory.

What were the merchandise options and prices?
Thanks!
The ones I purchased were the 10k and 5k runners bundles ($25.20 each) with logo style pin and mileage magnet and the AP bundle ($37.81) with logo style pin and 16oz tervis

They had other bundles as well

Oh Is the 5k shirt going to change to tech? It actually had/has us picking women's or men's size, is this normally like that for the 5k ? I thought it didn't, but could be false memory.

For Princess it asked for women's or men's size on the 5k, but was just an adult or youth cotton tee.

I was able to register this morning for the 5k and 10k, but I didn’t see where to get tickets for the after party.

The AP site has a link to buy tickets to the after party now, but when I click to buy tickets it says “ there was an error, please try again”. No luck trying again.

Do I try again on regular registration day or is there another way?

Ok, so in my hurry to get registered for challenge and move on to the 5k, I managed to read yet not store the information that told participants the deadline for updating their registration with a POT. Did anyone else catch it a d would like to shade?

Ok, so in my hurry to get registered for challenge and move on to the 5k, I managed to read yet not store the information that told participants the deadline for updating their registration with a POT. Did anyone else catch it a d would like to shade?

You can double-check under your registrations in runDisney - the deadline for POT is July 30, 2019.

I was able to register this morning for the 5k and 10k, but I didn’t see where to get tickets for the after party.

The AP site has a link to buy tickets to the after party now, but when I click to buy tickets it says “ there was an error, please try again”. No luck trying again.

Do I try again on regular registration day or is there another way?

I seem to have a memory that the tickets don't go on sale when the race registration opens, its a bit later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter