'Ohana Difficulties

Well, never say never... over the last few months, I have made more changes to both my resort and dining plans than any of you can imagine!! I am constantly changing my mind...and guess what I did again!

I re-read this thread and decided to do what you all suggested and just go for 'Ohana! I was reading some reviews of it again and it kinda rekindled some of my old dining memories of it. And I got exactly what I wanted, had to make it for 2, just like you all said, got the 8AM time on the exact day I wanted.

I sure wish I had known about this website for my previous solo trips! Or had thought to ask this question, because I now know why the ressie didn't work previously.

Thank you everyone for bearing with me, and your kindness and helpfulness.

Though I still find it a bit odd that this is the only restaurant that you can't book for 1 - every single other place the computer can handle that number. But no matter! I now know, thanks to you all, how to get around it!

Well, never say never... over the last few months, I have made more changes to both my resort and dining plans than any of you can imagine!! I am constantly changing my mind...and guess what I did again!

I re-read this thread and decided to do what you all suggested and just go for 'Ohana! I was reading some reviews of it again and it kinda rekindled some of my old dining memories of it. And I got exactly what I wanted, had to make it for 2, just like you all said, got the 8AM time on the exact day I wanted.

I sure wish I had known about this website for my previous solo trips! Or had thought to ask this question, because I now know why the ressie didn't work previously.

Thank you everyone for bearing with me, and your kindness and helpfulness.

Though I still find it a bit odd that this is the only restaurant that you can't book for 1 - every single other place the computer can handle that number. But no matter! I now know, thanks to you all, how to get around it!

Yay!!! I'm glad you got it to work out :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter