'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

This bread pudding was quite good.
Yes, yes it was. I may have had a serving (or two) at our Tusker House breakfast.

Me: Eva what's was your favorite thing you rode today
Eva (I kid you not): The roller coaster!
Me (bewildered): Really?
Eva: Yes (pauses for a bit)
Eva: Auntie Su-Lynn, I'm having a really great time.
Me (bewildered again): Really?
Eva: Yes!
So sweet. Cool aunt status restored. Those are the moments that really make a trip, aren't they? My kids had such a good time and were so well behaved, we didn't want to leave after 6 nights despite the heat and the rain.

Looks like a great meal at Tusker House! I really enjoyed the two meals I had there and they didn't even have characters at those meals. I might need to book TH for our next trip now.

Sorry that it was raining so hard. Ponchos + August heat = miserable. You guys seemed to deal with it pretty well, though.

Pandora at night looks really cool. We were there at night earlier in the month, but left before it got very dark. I found the whole land beautiful but very confusing to navigate. I can only imagine how difficult it would be in the dark.

Adorable pictures as usual. Sweet Eva and her having really fun time!
Our friend from college is married to a Disney chef and he's currently at TH. We met up with our friend Friday night (did some park hopping , drink trying, and whatever rides we could). Ended up at DAK so we could meet the hubs who was working-he gave us a taste of the salmon-oh so good! ENded up at Nomad a bit later. AK has some of the best food in all the parks.

Thank you! All the kids were having a great time. Even Caylee - despite her no wanting to meet the characters. She does like sweets though so she had fun eating dessert at Tusker!
What, married to a Disney Chef at Tusker?!? That's amazing! That is really cool that you could meet up and get a taste of the salmon, yum!
AK really does have the best food in all the parks. :thumbsup2

CHunky central, chunky boat- loads of trip report names! Hope you have trips to go with all the names:D

Haha I certainly have enough for the rest of the year!!

View attachment 266092

I have to come out of lurkdom just to show some excitement for a quote from my fave movie ever :lovestruc:worship:

Thank you for reading!!
Aww, 10 Things I Hate About You!!! I love that movie!!!!
And yes that's exactly how I felt, LOL.

"Chunky boat" - love it! :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Thanks to @ariane37!

You really took the whole "stand in front of something that makes it look intentional" thing to a new level this trip ;)

But it WAS intentional...I strategize every single pose to pretend I'm wearing something on my head when I'm not. :littleangel:

I knew it would happen! Because, as we both know, the first rule of Cool Aunt Club is that your status as Cool Aunt is never revoked! ::yes::

That's absolutely right!! :thumbsup2

Yes, yes it was. I may have had a serving (or two) at our Tusker House breakfast.

I think they put crack in all their bread puddings. Even on the cruises. I swear I never liked bread pudding this much before.

So sweet. Cool aunt status restored. Those are the moments that really make a trip, aren't they? My kids had such a good time and were so well behaved, we didn't want to leave after 6 nights despite the heat and the rain.

Yes indeed, it was a sweet moment, and also took me by surprise. She's been telling EVERYONE she meets now including her new teachers and friends that she went to Disney World and went on her first roller coaster!
I know what you mean, despite the craziness you don't want to come back. The older kids felt that way the night before they left. But I'm pretty sure the parents couldn't wait to get back home, LOL. I think they all actually needed some sleep!
eseacallsme, post: 58138729, member: 601471"]WHERE IS THE SNACK DRESS FROM?! OMG I need one!!!!!!!!!:jumping1:[/QUOTE]

Haha, it's really cute, right? It's from Etsy from a seller called ShopWishesandWands - she has some amazing stuff! Takes a few weeks to make though but the result is worth it.

Looks like a great meal at Tusker House! I really enjoyed the two meals I had there and they didn't even have characters at those meals. I might need to book TH for our next trip now.

I remember when Tusker didn't have characters...it essentially was Boma but at the parks instead, LOL. The charactres definitely make it fun!

Sorry that it was raining so hard. Ponchos + August heat = miserable. You guys seemed to deal with it pretty well, though.

Oh man, it was a rough night weather-wise, but we just dealt with it...LOL!

Pandora at night looks really cool. We were there at night earlier in the month, but left before it got very dark. I found the whole land beautiful but very confusing to navigate. I can only imagine how difficult it would be in the dark.

If it was my first time there I'd be completely lost. Thankfully I knew where we were going. Pandora is essentially laid out in a circle with the floating islands in the middle. There are all these little pathways and shortcuts though which can confuse you.

Chunky Central
:rotfl: You should get a sign for your house that says this

Awe!!! This is so sweet. She'll always remember this trip for sure!

We browsed the gift shop a bit and saw the banshees that people were lining up to buy. No thank you, I'd rather save my 69 dollars for something else.
People do you know how many Mickey bars you could buy with that?

I made ADRs and FPs all by myself for our group. I even got ourselves multiple FP+ on Flight of Passage (for different days of course). It is doable everyone! Plus, I learned A LOT about stroller parking and Rider Switch! Our next trip should be a piece of cake, right? :cutie:
Maybe your next career should be a TA.

but I may have to just randomly post pictures here and there that didn't make it into a post.
I love pics and yours are always so cute.

So, we all basically grabbed a carry-on, grabbed a kid, and huffed and puffed our way out of the airplane and ran for the monorail with me leading the way and DH guiding people in the back.
:lmao::lmao:I love this, I chuckle thinking of the Mcallisters in Home Alone.:rotfl2:

So I'm caught up
I'd love to quote every cute pic but then you'd have no time to write your tr.
IBZmpdk5NQBQzv_9oFd5ZnE5omAQn5lc8SuOs0Fy_CDH4abEPLHandNUKStMB17EX6fh6WY-9F0PsIwlMEj9EOrpPn2Ytidv2x6VkK32Q9edLqvNxkq7RYrqOT1G-tKKjB57i5fg6wbshVZBcG0Hw5Wj0fiY0JuQEH_TQMt50C33r4CdYVRYCOaOYhQJH72cIIdyw0wQvdazY2tnv_lTKchij3RA4l2Dy1GiNm7ZUzFbgGW-lst6ePK7vPKiHiX8xwmSI1P0MEUPghAEEtXo9m12LCFD-l3n5-mYdxWus_60svDJHQoN0ylAqYVShnl15yr1U3AWqddrN0Ol51mrFzVx2HwxDiTkrM1iAZAVk7ZfEp-y3b9ADKKBF1w5JQpgIe2hNIwlG8Szh8YefJV7T4VF35-lX-NmY7TCJf25JBYmrgU225dljpM_9m_DBIKPBsfYl_-Xx0lu_YtwF9yc-ObyZLk4BO_iqZCtCSIZt-J336IxLVCZl4oSozAQf-e5QEk3JV_IPRi1q76jU9Or94X6r0N3GlmiN8JLrX8Y4tcex5JLgd2xJDufKIh2iq3VmoLJT8jENJ-lVgdnClBZLckoyHfRN57HGhd-Lp0bAWR1DUnrMFPPhg=w479-h638-no

Again another pic of you two that is awesome.

I'm not a regular aunt, I'm a cool aunt.
Yes you are

It was cute as we were leaving Daisy really didn't want Steve to leave!

JPDrxauF_ecb12hUXjzSlVu24Upn9ybeQa0JzfpUKEph_TP_kc4DnLCqQYtsEmXTYilYP_Uzm2U3xHjK3uLaSRI694H5cC9JaJCLYNJHQoqfrcc6gjjKiDdF9Zwepzr6BirSozDO3Z_aluR7_zhdAMgajUKrpxqPCflkJZG9YHEzWO7J0i2IxpOlXCk3cyYXC8Ift06l-S41h8jy33hiMHZaTYMUT0fZ0cXwsJ-KP2sIqMjvJ_Fsr-ylP37KIw8PuPVF28q_TX18a9lwf996fwldXybh4mzrEcLl43gt9LF-PBB1LIBYmGYGLl_vwDrCiBqroOdzk18-rNhZTmxqU-0GtTJH4t8nZe-dMU63oEsv9ejEeWc-QV2AQkwwgRUL9E_1BTUTzMR7aE8mjEpSBMFBIIGfmMVnrmaX5gSMi0jCS6dxdfRNwS4yPJAlPrVfBfkRWmkA999R-VvcfEQRGT4lGKvFdUqVUMrf_4iHwCMhlfj_WodE3hm5UD-vAa4a2QwvfHL19-tb3fVIRM17X21lIpPxyT6lyZS6OeUO6ZmGs5fA-GPgXIYCI8PwdaqUI6Y_EsFOr1KVlABdQ7FFYNedqM9DdSjvSWPtRIFAZQgYvlQn2QdbIQ=w479-h638-no
Of course not the big flirt, but Steve doesn't look like he minds. Maybe if big D would show her little more attention.

"Chunky Boat"

Chunky Central
Both of these.
anigif_enhanced-330-1406053219-15.gif

I love how Sienna is so invested in the whole character dining thing.
:lmao:

Check out CS's dress
Love both dresses so far can't wait to see the rest of her outfits. I hope your telling her how much we're all enjoying her outfits.

AWWWWW my heart just melted...and I'm BACK to COOL AUNT status again!! :cool2:
Awe made me misty eyed. Yay cool aunt :woohoo:

This pictures is from Kelly and it shows all of us on IASW!

Best. Picture. Ever!

Sorry I was a bit of a hot mess that day (well, this was a trend that continued every day).

You're NEVER a hot mess!

and I got myself a Daisy selfie

So cute!

I look like I have a mohawk from the lamp behind me!

:rotfl:

Check out CS's dress:

I want to raid her closet!

And one more selfie

You ALWAYS look great in your selfies! I always look awful and confused :crazy2:

Aw, So cute :love:

We were wet and tired, but the drinks perked us up a bit and gave us the energy to walk around for a bit in the stores, get some pressed pennies and walk back to the bus. Soon we were back in the Poly and crashed for the night. Whew, what a crazy first day so far but the rain didn't dampen anyone's spirits and I was back in business as Cool Aunt. So we're good. :)

And what a great first day it was! Can't wait to read more!

Thankfully the kids didn't know the difference between fast spinning and SUPER FAST spinning so I was able to control the revolutions at manageable rotations per second...

i_NPTVTV3CJTpv43Ti2Fh6DiKC6sSTOyYINfw2lPP93mGQDJvr-v8tqz61MgTUIXd8I7WRMLh9xlYIwO1ObYYP5wZJ4Av6jogFkfcwuG8hCOjb6_nzKDBObvmfHoM_IG06wwaZb57OaVtRBnEdsVTHEEZwGm9KIXXQ1xUu2O8HoJwipUqTXqyVp6iZ9A0BgnmhwNURhXRIuUwYgaOmIEZ8YLsWBjcUNegUagzVlLdowgnWxcfSD0KMihFb62y5ZXzgOoLoalSGEhbtiDuKeTqX8ugWiDoiIssCTnHASrDihipUz5VZ8rW9KocR8wehk2CE4DVWetGHF1nmIhCLu5itYoTSoksTQ_qp3OQ87zRRUAsXNF5YV74Drz12YVkqxKvgVzp1gtbVTPnQOf_fBvakYWCBlDXIqnAhCqdUYBTclmWhbTprNpCTZrd0Dl96CYaMmkLXkSmSi0DTTfeqkQAB_ahtoWtZqVnHtUgEl0IFKkFaS0vjz5kFVh4ABIflQqa-_ubYs3lNlwCJ9cU1fTU4htlaH0W_xGRb-dkSnVBT76k4EgROn4kuheSzAu6qUIBeT3qjuDgWxd2Kp8aWpcpGbojoNThQaXYJ1XpCW0qcz3IIuOA3enRg=w825-h550-no
Too funny. Casey is totally on to how fast it can go, but what she is not onto is me putting my knee against the spinner so she can't turn it very fast. She just thinks there is something wrong with the cup :-)

It swings madly from side to side and you can feel the movement more from the back.

So I think from this picture, you can tell I may have lost my Cool Aunt status.

K86r6NgcWvp0sVlFRZpSAltP7QsA5sxy5ApfrKeLjF1TLT7a0j-2TMW7g9FyOGpNPhOwHmU8UKxjJk_VO0c_SIx1qG_2gpwL2o-sSMhPNvOSp9sqSpoJcr98CAioxBWjjykn_B3SHZ9kI4_mlHa0GuLdIzBxgQC7wwzYUVkNn59EYFuPoZ7Qhz5rfh60DChLVZ-AY_BMRXUqIPTk0Xx3d80LoRySaXApRhCVKEL1o1F1nLH11y9k-fL4auwotHFiKEPVQvEsRKpkmxDijbdf6aXnDTR1a3NJLXKO_96eq-tveH-jptBzb2_6tPkiXC8Bovj0QL1H2d5aT4IDzL9PX0C-aq4gA2B6guVEFnqS2T-OgVjw7hgoBlKXIRS3dIfwbwyI-JboUQmKhlbzfGL-fIb8PsyAwAXyv7qDOBDzF_uye-Mzz7qJvfWLpqvdjlyyAL5bo0CxRZM16MfYYjCOhT64v7nl30QuuD__1NFO9V3XhpNhS1rq5X24z3B3-d9P7d4q85QOvFwMDd39cGsXo7qz-jpbZ52lweP8LnPfwqQD42BroX2LD2aHn4QCCCM31lvfHFqJcsiprSrg-15FVOwCZi3mLufCsdns3doLGMcMwrDr6NZTyw=w338-h507-no
I don't think we've ever gotten the back so I had no idea it swung more back there. Casey would love it. Opposite side of the spectrum, I think your sisters look more terrified than your niece :P

Oh CS found the pressed penny machines and taught Sophie and Mimi all about pressed pennies. Then they found pressed penny books to display it all in so Kelly bought those for them using our AP discount.

cYj5WrfJqyqS5MOFkzDV0UwDvCE6GULvNl8lGeqJeu3dMdLgMGIajd8n7KE85wNCED0xTMQTASvjECPXcoNFXf0o__TPLzFypty76vEKEBXQXpbyRrz-BUrdruM8KHPO24U7MxfDjjk4TuUmYJPmM2htXxzR73sNaeM1IMBwGzNwPvSIMii8ffPkjEl5nikklNQY0LKL-SyTRgGPIOS3BN4ixlNoXLvlSRZx81iawN6WiQ-nplwwfF_N331L1tBVgM0dCCpNG8rnUk4Jt9H1hw82xChXYvzdDHuAq0LMng58mPt1g8C2bCyQy_ficKJlOk3YyZOhbwmAgTumCXAJi_x3v-vmzmg737qKe6Papu_CTeWQJ6CTy-qUgf6BRheRMGEX_6zVvmagQC5aN40vyNxPsZdk4ZvICyO5bpSPAxZ05lDoNWeDqWbiw52kj5CLNWwpcEuPmNJD-RGhyDQw44F3-_ZWcZdGFSmE-OSZnMtyPbevWfX356YQbrgdizpdbWLHfn-J4gOU8wyU68IqNVuTzUqVe-7ulTvuYE315Ucnjucwm7ArNfzo_ABuy8wTl2hAJUERWZLLzzx8NHVtBLvx1yPMB-6o6Uqaj3K6GQYC0Op4enwFcQ=w957-h638-no
What a great idea. I'm been thinking about getting Casey pins to trade so she doesn't bug us incessantly to go shopping, but the pennies may work too. Especially with the fancy holder!

Our FP+ for JC was expired at this point but they still let us on in the FP line. I guess they expected everyone to be delayed with the rain. Our skipper was great though and I used my trusty microfiber towel to mop up the wet boat seats. You can't avoid getting wet though when it's that wet and humid out. :crazy2:

Here we are just hanging in the rain:

cNhG6m7t_5zgYgvhxrtupYRUowt94XQLVrDD_pB2Y3N9_rOZFuo_OSzu2EcDaljydvUXUX03EZJmbEZwQNRdtwqu3EMJa51gR_iXW5fCQk0A0nlqLwAksPb_1cphPhtiOJEIdiEkFzlrERinpR4UeuM-hLtU7mv9ZpTfZesF0ysxAFj-O8xHfQrKsAfYTnd7zT_ivewa1WJhXuTzn78BL0NOIy8kxNCVAWBZC5OL9b19aH4nGWu0TyJDt1R6weU23pIpmU1203sa15QHoY4fakBFxYtyjWABKCEFbIhACqkLUdIr4wEVkD8zy7KMFxQzxGtRab96RpFCGPs3gK3EuFtqIoDdkLn11jppAmYNM17UHebWp84wRdEaTuyrKwNwv_ndOPwdvevio59SNOCGZT-GF_nHl39Maj2uGGN06GhF7hQtqp7pbCSw0u2HoWfTR9E4mPqcqdNqv-YBqUevZA3_1loYxcZZLXKtmmTgWMkb7Zd0SwqAoUxHO7gkU6aKoXy1YiAjpO7lGNyXwHfurp3I-L40u9NjOpX72gPFMMTJ32HOQT9ktpC3qZ1TJi6qzcnvBgdxa_ALKMlOFE1TP7eOROOMFZHuEhe_lnCxjf7Vztap83V13g=w801-h601-no
Oh you poor things. Kelly especially looks soaked. Glad she and the kiddos were troopers though.

Here's another example of the "Chunky Boat" as @ariane37 put it. Great name! We had plenty of Chunky boat rides throughout our trip!
This pictures is from Kelly and it shows all of us on IASW!

x8rTfjc7RZfZD9JURl3ho3L4k4cYwSpxLcx2SvFutgvFH-1VonwLBKtEc5nrbJUTxXdeGMu6PoNR3JxIFce0FHankDhUKPMYDoczhbgRP4IYDIGejKwgKiQwWf45JADG0iEUERZqeM9qWIjHsDx7LXJnMwFicK-_qNe5M9LgG5ANNvYENi9b9vgwoeAbRrt7y6p8eebqwauywo6FvpZQE91m36fh90sGssABObmORimuAW1FyFlXHtXd0d6NmuRefVvYVNc_o56OKJjbUmQQE5BglzWmLoKgvpC12FbCf6o9qkbwnALT5O1ae87acNGZVHLd5625ZZ4skVDDGJ0r0zXdEoWBQ93jFDzhcnE_lEeAMHpiwheb2r16FqmQ4KEp-ieRUG5Zcf4LJrCePhm-0_lWvBOCz1Sdwx_ZAOlhVZar8U4nW2u0OozoY3DizGKfT8vlfwts_iCKvcK-4i6fzYeBY2hKxL7hbEoPesGGuM_wfX3MZpu4yE7x4bQbjE6kDmGDcBGA4v1XgZBZmDzL_le6orQFIXCUQoVnUG7qmOkjBDB1X-fVwZpo0C-xc8STjDWvtoljBxoyg1j2ZBUSQ1VO-YXXp1Io_Cf7APm6Fto63d7QBx0gmw=w825-h619-no
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Dying over chunky boat!

This is where I also happened to have my first DISMeet of the trip!
The incredible @soniam!!!

CyMp4f8EEvSLvMLq0iGuFrjp8HejBC-_Ni-nHfPO9x0jDeKuKyyPoOwWYEBTcCMYd43ScF2vyRPxmEPLTtuv6LcQ7BlJp1rGDy1XiPQhvGNJ70ifUviTSXriB0CjB7lc4pIC4Q1b9yd-xj5P47G8uGJI3nHdQx1ssX13_tY9Ya8ER3v9LQEZoXRQIxC2pqw8h7DAImKDdirKrBgyGRHJnLEvo5n1CbKUQ2eAehy9AvsNV-4LLxIiC5N07JJUHeLfYOqk6ZTpdDmfh6JaaygkJ1knxHPo5SvRPqXKVk79EqcS5Jdvv5DdVGYMiJ_QYNi6tEvYV7-ZCd-ItRYmthByunhKlwSLEB_SrskfwRs4PBuVB-nLE1kCf0S2vovi6oRa-FR08KKr9MTNqcSXV0M7WUAHDJf93Jwoztc-6EEudCguq8MW34Q4K4tCpVQ9b9XL4pQkOXw7Qz637-Ubj6grDHWCIveitHFmpbjVfg0pqswi53tcySpLXifPhPSWA8kFtebdNS0oUAwYqd9BoNslJ7altG7kPL_uxd8IXjhBGncsIG_KCUUTJorN5CQJhMF3z5WtmWg23hKaC4l93yg7qOMuNd78On1YNZwqU1l2qxIUT6HwCaW63Q=w825-h550-no
Awesome!

Zx3pJSvgPFDDSNwQM32jZlekqzdfpR5d2zv7WuVCC28hsaPFd5fPBFOIwkYQlAeTfXMsjf-jqKcrYMhbH6FZqZ9HBLoItBZ3_6A2cLL3Ek4VGFXjEG_w7SHtJhQ5aEjfWCbzrY5wtzAH1xhflNmtwKktvb6q-_DlR399FcL_leoKWIk1nXycALuiHaap0ufohwuLp0Uu7IBOQMcBVzB8PwQenpIm4JBwSHulfkLt1W3g29l-glrp9ky2vHX62wXerV329CWaXOMbs-nM_K8_BuOHjSYwvOnrBJh43E-I7JO6i58OvKeDTHIR4nFTwtZJ67wPVFsNICeogL8sxWZepm7ZODmIzGiCnCWmU8UvoUClK8eIuwso8j9y3T2epj93pcUDjLJ-aEns91BLvfAgyJ5XDk_EAT_1huJx3waShPzCaQsfdyLhCiCyhBT7ewUzgmtuSbiTEZ7budDr7dDUns2Qwdy23f9i7LKlYD-wtr_0u8Kt4yr8OqkyrB4U1zkkmwC9CqGqm2tua1m6cxdvoMG0DUmd9zyik07HetsdHCiMlKtA2t-_nrz3_1T3WLcX3RNCS3aXo8pWMhJumbJtqz8qcSGK2TQgrjHuL5UV1FanDHG8eUQOJQ=w825-h550-no

Hmm Sienna is taking this character dining thing very seriously!
She most certainly is!

hAk5B3XYqnSyo0d4P1HSOhpt3vjQ_OVxx-3_pB6ZeDDZiDePHP-VRNQNHvPgzNzdfFc5nfseVKQR710axXICm8NLA-ZRNCElf2HXQHdBw-4FbJCy2OFKO3oPi7Zcadx2X-PPd8K-43KY8eCiZt9XfAXGRQn1s8GSvEzBT_K8Z1_EEgLJ9WjlI2iRSnCJ8gp7JdmAuir_m1MkKZyliq22lNTZsbSPghTyOuOaaZDIa0BJT7RNl5u4w66oUKPl-7kqad9JCdb-HRBCuLgoplkZX8YL0JaK-VpjeScA4oQa2qRVdOiAuaizlvMI_Bs5S3EUL-bQ37_zNyrjn6HDH91RF7J4eCfadh7PrLNaiXmqYURO-kaF8ISGBzVgefRn7dQvf9b0SkI1vD5gfy19Fw6Kj0O5_rnJ-Db5kLo_UmTERn22tWp_G1mTw1x6H40iz97dHwgj3n562CBOO0O_dnqlO_nV25DtzRIkdXydtqN4ZItGnPDqgzHQi0iS0CqdvoQ93v6lwAztrXg_gab7HI-3-A1deQZh7XJKXTNQhUVki5ky8WQNsxi7J6ZaAfQIgWhUdLWfDYDu62tuH9k3OU1Mq3Tglod-uQ5pmUa2c1-QBVAoZFAzT--MMA=w464-h618-no

I'm just warning you all now I have the same food dress that I'm going to be wearing at Food and Wine! So you probably shouldn't meet me while hungry. Actually I get hungry looking at this picture. Where's my Mickey pretzel!?!
This dress is everything!!!! Gonna have to check that shop out!

Sorry I don't have pictures of our plates of food. I was distracted and just started eating. Everyone really enjoyed the food. I think they were surprised by the selection of more exotic offerings than your usual buffet. Everyone ate a lot too, I guess they were hungry as most people skipped lunch since breakfast was so filling. As we were winding down I got a chance to sit next to Eva.
Glad to hear everyone enjoyed!

Oh, how awesome for you!!!!!!!!

What a great picture! I had no idea the ground was like that. Can't wait to see it in November!

I am following along! I jumped into your last report pretty late! GOing to TRY and keep up with this one, but we leave for the World a week from today!

I'm really enjoying your family trip report. The group photos are awesome! The two character meals at the beginning of the trip must have been so much fun for the kids! We have a birthday celebration at wdw in about two weeks, our group is 17 people. Multiple families, multi generation, very interested in seeing how you managed everything. Always love your trip reports

I love love love Mickey and the gang in their safari clothes. It is soooo cute. Daisy looks especially precious. Also, your sister's dress makes me hungry too!

I really shouldn't read about Disney food and look at Disney food when it's lunch time. . . :D

So I'm officially caught up. Thanks for taking a break over Labor Day weekend so I could catch up!

Haha it's mostly comments, I just wrote 3 posts so far! Soon to be 4 if I ever get around to it today...I just want to complete one full day's reporting!

Luckily my house guest left today, while I believe you are still at WDW, so I had the afternoon to catch up as I recovered from my whirlwind weekend!

Here's another example of the "Chunky Boat" as @ariane37 put it. Great name!

What a cute photo of you whole family filling up an entire boat!

Nice, glad you were still the cool aunt!

Whew, what a crazy first day so far but the rain didn't dampen anyone's spirits and I was back in business as Cool Aunt. So we're good. :)

Sounds like a very full day with a lot accomplished! Thanks for showing me pictures of the Tusker House buffet, there looks like there will be stuff on it that Fran will eat, so we should be good. We're doing it for the RoL package (again she was scared off by Tiffin's menu), so we shouldn't go hungry.

A fun day in the books!

Here's another example of the "Chunky Boat" as @ariane37 put it
Ha I'm glad you weren't offended, it just fit so well :o

t was a bit annoying we had to wait so long for a table when we had an ADR but I think we waited close to 20 minutes,
We waited for our table last month also, about 20 minutes. The sitting area outside was packed with people waiting, I guess they routinely run behind.........

I got one of the pink cakes above but couldn't really eat it, it was too sweet.
lol this was like, my 2nd favorite dessert there! I had 2. It's definitely sweet but I love strawberry cake, it reminded me of the Betty Crocker strawberry cake mix :D

I LOVE that food dress! Actually I love pretty much all the dresses you wear down there and CS's dresses I've seen so far. Definitely checking out that Etsy seller!

I love your Trip Reports!!! They are absolutely the best. I was at DW from August 25th-31st with my three boys and you are so right about the heat and the rain. Just wow. Animal Kingdom is so tough when it is hot. I also bought the O2 fans...I was only able to get two shipped to Toronto before we left so if we head down next August I am absolutely getting one each for the five of us. Thank you for the tip about the towel too.
I also wanted to ask about where you buy your necklaces? I saw you wear one with the castle and I can't remember if I saw it in your TR or on your instagram but you have one of mickey in silver. They sit off to the side...I love them!!! Looking forward to reading more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter