***OI Meetup*** November 19-20, 2021

Have they gone out? I haven't seen people posting all over the OI Facebook page about it.

My son is signed up for both Friday and Saturday and he hasn't received one either. I really hope he hasn't missed out on both nights! It was one of the big reasons they decided to go. If this is the case, it is kind of sucky that all the vloggers seem to get spots......

I've gone to four meetups as a solo traveler and never gotten into the PT lottery. They must give out so few each night

I guess I don't understand this ride ticket lottery. I know you can't ride during park hours unless you have a child. But, during this meet-up, what's the reason it's not open like the other rides????

Away message set at work........check in done w/Delta........just last min packing & cleaning to do in the morning. I'm so READY!!!

Tomorrow is the day we start our journey!! I can’t wait to hit USO ground on Friday! Royal Pacific, Meetup, Food, Drink and Fun, here we come!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter