***OI Meetup*** November 19-20, 2021

What all info will they send out? I'm so ready too!!

Food Info, will there be bite zones, meal cards, etc given out like the last few times. What hours will officially be, will be able to get in any earlier than the slated times, new food items/choices, P flyers lotto sign up :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

80 Days to Go!!!

Whew, time is starting to go by fast for me, once school starts, I sub, so I stay busy plus I am in school myself, it'll be November before we know it!! I am starting to make a list of things we did not get to do last trip and meetup, so we can make sure to do them this time! This includes foods we missed out on!

We missed the crepes last trip (not avail during meetup) so I want to be sure to grab one or two some point in the 4 days we have scheduled. I want to go back to Finnegans, yummy! We are skipping The Three Broomsticks did not have a good experience in June (wait time was terrible and food was medicore at best and not great service). We might try the Leaky Cauldron, but maybe only during the meetup.

I also want to ride the Seuess Trolley during the meetup, the past one, my kids went and they did both tracks, and since I had already ridden it couple times during the week with the kids, dh and I stayed and shopped. Lesson learned! lol Maybe we'll luck up!

80 days!!! Whoo Hoo!!! love seeing that number go down!!

I look up things daily......watching vloggers, pulling up info, reviewing dining places...reading DIS. I am so excited!!
I still have the last 4 HP movies to watch, too!!

80 days!!! Whoo Hoo!!! love seeing that number go down!!

I look up things daily......watching vloggers, pulling up info, reviewing dining places...reading DIS. I am so excited!!
I still have the last 4 HP movies to watch, too!!

oh, yes you must finish watching the HP movies!!! Plenty of time, I love the HP series, both books and movies! I haven't watched too much vloggers lately but mostly because they are talking about HHN and we aren't into that right now LOL so I am holding off. I did watch some vlogs from the last holiday meetup though, I can't wait!!

oh, yes you must finish watching the HP movies!!! Plenty of time, I love the HP series, both books and movies! I haven't watched too much vloggers lately but mostly because they are talking about HHN and we aren't into that right now LOL so I am holding off. I did watch some vlogs from the last holiday meetup though, I can't wait!!
yes, a lot of vloggers are doing HHN & I'm not ready for that, yet. but, I am watching old UO videos, too. and yes, old meetup videos. I am so thankful to have seen the info on Dis about the meetup. I feel spoiled, for sure. I'm looking forward to a "No Stress" vacation......with meetups 2 nights & annual passes, we'll be able to just take it all in!!!

yes, a lot of vloggers are doing HHN & I'm not ready for that, yet. but, I am watching old UO videos, too. and yes, old meetup videos. I am so thankful to have seen the info on Dis about the meetup. I feel spoiled, for sure. I'm looking forward to a "No Stress" vacation......with meetups 2 nights & annual passes, we'll be able to just take it all in!!!

I am sure you'll have a fab time and you will def be spoiled from the low wait times/no lines for rides! It was night and day different this past summer for the June Meetup (quite literally night/day haha!) but the lines during the day were high, but not insane, but at night every thing was walk on PLUS they didn't shove you to fill the rows etc, because it wasn't that many people! It was nice to have room :D

We bought two tickets for the November 20 meetup. We have never been and are really looking forward to it.
I have a strange question. It will be me, my husband, our teenage daughter, and our younger daughter. We only bought two tickets because my younger daughter would not be able to stay up that late. We are staying at the Hard Rock, so we will be within walking distance.
My question is, are the tickets under a specific name or could my teenage daughter go for an hour or two with my husband while I'm at the hotel with my younger daughter and then us switch and let me go ride some rides while she stays at the hotel with my younger daughter? I didn't know if that was possible. It's not a big deal if we can't do that, but thought I would ask.
Thank you.

We bought two tickets for the November 20 meetup. We have never been and are really looking forward to it.
I have a strange question. It will be me, my husband, our teenage daughter, and our younger daughter. We only bought two tickets because my younger daughter would not be able to stay up that late. We are staying at the Hard Rock, so we will be within walking distance.
My question is, are the tickets under a specific name or could my teenage daughter go for an hour or two with my husband while I'm at the hotel with my younger daughter and then us switch and let me go ride some rides while she stays at the hotel with my younger daughter? I didn't know if that was possible. It's not a big deal if we can't do that, but thought I would ask.
Thank you.

Hmm I don't know the answer to that, but if you email OI, they will get back to you asap, they are great about getting responses back pretty quickly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile 68 more days y'all!

Ready to get this party started! I see they have or are starting the dark arts hogwarts show back up! yay! I hope we get to see it while we visit. I just realized I need to book our hotel room for the day we drive down, we usually stop about 4 hours out from Orlando and stay the night, because I hate driving 12 hours straight and trying to go to the parks the next day LOL I typically do that on the way back home though. I hope I can still find a room that's not crazy expensive with the holiday that week!

As spongebob would say: I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!

:rockband:2 Months from Today is the first night of Nov Meetup!:jumping1:

We have 60 days til we leave, which means just 61 short days until OI Meetup! I am so excited and can't wait for all the holiday decorations, yummy food and no lines or wait times for rides! I'm ready for OI to start releasing some info!!!

Someone asked Taylor for a hint, this is what he posted 🤣🤣🤣 now to decifer those emojis! lol a credit card, pizza, cookies, new something.

28698494-2208-4879-BD01-1C108CA8CCCB.png

:rockband:2 Months from Today is the first night of Nov Meetup!:jumping1:

We have 60 days til we leave, which means just 61 short days until OI Meetup! I am so excited and can't wait for all the holiday decorations, yummy food and no lines or wait times for rides! I'm ready for OI to start releasing some info!!!
Yippee!!! :bounce:

I wonder if there’s some sort of new pre-paid dining plan that Universal is bringing out that we’d get for the hours before the park closes to the public?

Maybe!? He's being super secretive LOL I am sure the info will come out, I just like to know stuff to get excited for :D

I wonder if there’s some sort of new pre-paid dining plan that Universal is bringing out that we’d get for the hours before the park closes to the public?
That's what I'm hoping. This will be my first Meetup but I have seen in reports that some previous events got dining cards to use during normal hours. I'd rather have that than the buffet thing from the recent ones as we could then hit another restaurant before hand and one less thing to take time during the event itself. And from reports the food would likely be much better too.

That's what I'm hoping. This will be my first Meetup but I have seen in reports that some previous events got dining cards to use during normal hours. I'd rather have that than the buffet thing from the recent ones as we could then hit another restaurant before hand and one less thing to take time during the event itself. And from reports the food would likely be much better too.
We had dining cards last December, and it was great! I also hope that we get the cards again- I’m not excited about the prospect of the Bite Zones, based on reports from the most recent meetup.

The issue with the dining cards is that Universal is no longer offering them - so it would require Universal to bring them back so that Taylor/OI could offer them to us…

We had dining cards last December, and it was great! I also hope that we get the cards again- I’m not excited about the prospect of the Bite Zones, based on reports from the most recent meetup.

The issue with the dining cards is that Universal is no longer offering them - so it would require Universal to bring them back so that Taylor/OI could offer them to us…

I didn't love the bonus bites for sure, the second night was better than the first. I think the issue with the first night was the heavy thunderstorms that came in around 5 or so and people hung out in the bite zones, eating and eating and eating, so those who didn't come til much later after the storm -were left with so so food, that was missing pieces or they ran out of. The second night, though I was okay with what was offered.
I wonder if this will be a gift card of sorts, rather than meal plan cards... I am sure we'll know soon!

I didn't love the bonus bites for sure, the second night was better than the first. I think the issue with the first night was the heavy thunderstorms that came in around 5 or so and people hung out in the bite zones, eating and eating and eating, so those who didn't come til much later after the storm -were left with so so food, that was missing pieces or they ran out of. The second night, though I was okay with what was offered.
I wonder if this will be a gift card of sorts, rather than meal plan cards... I am sure we'll know soon!
Yea if they can't work out an actual meal card since the meal plan system is gone, maybe it is a food voucher for a set amount of money. If you go over what's given that will be out of pocket.
However, while the dining plan is not being offered anymore, they are still accepting ones that were previously purchased prior to the programs end. So the dining plan option is still within the system that they might be able to still make up cards for the event as well that could utilize it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter