Ok..who's going in December 2011??? MVMCP??? CP??? lets update!

That's wonderful, Princess! This will be such a special trip for your family! :santa: Many thanks to your DH for his service. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! for your kinds words!
At least this is his second a hopefully last deployment, since he is about to retired in a few years and DD miss him and my teaching job kept me busy throught out this last nine months ( short deployment this time ) :goodvibes

I would like to know how is the Simba's club house @ AKL ? we have a special meal and I booked this for DD8 , can someone give some more info and feedback about this place? are meals included??

Thank you in advance for you help!
Teacher. :santa:

MVMCP - December 11th (Lunch at LTT at 2:50) Also, Dec 14th.

CLP - December 15th, 5:00 PM, lunch at Biergarten 1:45

Staying at OKW Dec 10-13 and then BLT Dec 14-16

I've held out buying tickets for MVMCP, thinking too much, too expensive considering we need to buy AP's on this trip. However, now I'm having second thoughts and want to see the reindeers in the parade. If DH agrees, I just may be buying tickets today.:)

We're going to MVMCP on December 11th. :santa:
DH picked the Trans Siberian orchestra concert for that day, and afterwards I picked MVMCP!

DH picked the Trans Siberian orchestra concert for that day, and afterwards I picked MVMCP!

Congrats! We'll be at MVMCP on the 11th too :)

We leave Friday evening, drive to McDonough, GA, and arrive at OKW on Saturday, 12/3. Avoiding the MK that evening, I think, although we have ADRs at Artist Point. DD and DGC arrive on Sunday, and then the party begins! I'm excited to watch DGS take in the castle lights and the Osbourne lights for the first time.

I've held out buying tickets for MVMCP, thinking too much, too expensive considering we need to buy AP's on this trip. However, now I'm having second thoughts and want to see the reindeers in the parade. If DH agrees, I just may be buying tickets today.:)

I have the same problem with this up coming trip. What I did was purchase my AP's a couple of months ago and purchased my MVMCP tickets a few weeks ago. Making it a lot more doable. I was glad my TIW is not due until Feb 2nd so I won't get that again until or May trip.

Are you updating that list...wow...that's a lot of work to weed through these posts. We're going 12/20-26 and staying at OKW. Doing CP lunch package on 12/24 at Biergarten...5:00 show.

Oh, I was sooooo torn about this!! We've been to see TSO for the last three years, and we are missing it this year because we are going to Disney....THEN I found out they were going to be THERE when we are there!! I didn't think of doing the earlier show!

I don't know if you've ever been to see TSO before, but it's the best performance I've ever seen, you're going to love it!!

Will be attending CP on 12/12/11 (5:20PM Biergarten). DS and I are looking forward to enjoying a little Neil Patrick Harris! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter