Ok..who's going in December 2011??? MVMCP??? CP??? lets update!

Thanks! We'll have our car so going offsite is definitely an option.
I did call the Contemporary yesterday and was told that they would not know until their schedule is confirmed for the first week of December. Times (and if they are even able to have any services) will be determined by the availability of the priests/pastors and they'll set the schedule between them. So I'll call back then and post here if I find out anything. :santa:

We're going to CP on Christmas eve so we were really hoping to go to mass Christmas morning. I guess we could always find a late mass on Christmas eve if we needed to.

There is web site called: Mass Times.org You can plug in a zip code and they list the churches in that area. Most of the churches have their web site listed so you can see what time they will offer masses.

It is great when traveling. Hope this helps so you can find one that fits your schedule for Christmas. We will be down there 12/9 -12/18.

Starting to make my "Disney" piles because it will be here before we know it!!!
Trying to get all my Christmas stuff all done before December because we don't get back home until 12/22. So much to do!!!

Yay! 39 days and counting.

Looks like you get there the day before us. Where in So IN are you located? We are across from Louisville and are planning to leave Friday afternoon. Hope the bridge doesn't hold us up!!

Looks like you get there the day before us. Where in So IN are you located? We are across from Louisville and are planning to leave Friday afternoon. Hope the bridge doesn't hold us up!![/QUOTE]

In the heart of Floyds Knobs. Do live in Jeff then? We are staying at BLT, which resort are you staying at?

We fly out Friday morning, hope we don't miss our flight due to the bridge. I know we are ready to get away and relax. Has been a very busy past couple of months and DH is really getting tired of fighting traffic every day crossing the bridge.

33 days and counting! Wow, that means we are almost to the 1 month mark until our trip! I keep thinking in my head that we are at OKW this time again, but we are at Kidani this trip.

Anyone want to do a mini meet sometime between Dec. 6 and 14? I usually plan DVC meets for our December trip. I've met quite a few of you at those!:thumbsup2

In the heart of Floyds Knobs. Do live in Jeff then? We are staying at BLT, which resort are you staying at?

We fly out Friday morning, hope we don't miss our flight due to the bridge. I know we are ready to get away and relax. Has been a very busy past couple of months and DH is really getting tired of fighting traffic every day crossing the bridge.[/QUOTE]

Hi neighbor! We are in Charlestown but technically Jeff because we are in the part that was annexed in.

Thank goodness my dh works in Sellersburg so we don't have to deal with bridge unless it is a pleasure trip. I feel for all of you that have to deal with it everyday.

We are staying at SSR for the first 7 days then moving to BWV for the last 3 days. Can't wait! We are almost to the 30 day mark :santa:

We are going (12/20-26) with DH's entire family...15 of us in total. 10 of us will be staying at OKW and 5 at SSR. We are doing the CP on 12/24 with lunch at Biergarten package. We will miss all the MVMCP dates :-(
This will be the 1st time we (my fam of 5) have flown in from MD. I am so looking forward to arriving in a few hours instead of the long torturous 15 hour drive. We booked about 9 months ago. All the inlaws are hopping on the Disney Dream on the 26th for a 3 day cruise...my fam of 5 isn't (it was a bit too much $$$$ for us). Can't wait to get back to the World. I've been dying to see it all decked out for Christmas.

We are doing the Candlelight Processional on Dec 15th, the 5:00pm show we are dining at Le Cellier for lunch! 30th Anniversary celebration!!!! :love:

CT_Jeff :santa:

The first sign that our Christmas trip is not too far away was the arrival of our DME luggage tags in the mail today. We'll be at the BWV 12/12-19 - going to the Candlelight Processional on 12/12 and MVMCP on 12/14. This is our first trip as DVC owners, although we've Been renting points from other members for years. Now I'm really getting excited! :cool1:

We have DME tags also 28 days and counting!

DH & I both getting bogged down from work. Hopefully we can make it the next 4 weeks. We probably will be so tired we will just want to sit around. Looking forward to going "Home" for the Holiday season.

We will be there December 14th-20th. We are so EXCITED!!!!:woohoo: We have never done Disney at Christmas time. This will also be my aunt's first trip. She is 54 years old and has always dreamed of going and this year we're going to make her dream come true!!! To me, seeing someone experience WDW for the first time is amazing and I can't wait to see the look on her face the first time she sees the castle. Now that will truely be magical. :wizard:
MVMCP on the 16th
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package on the 17th
LeCellier Candlelight Processional Package on the 18th (WISH I KNEW WHO MY NARRATOR WAS):thumbsup2
And lots of Disney fun and magic throughout our stay!:banana:

We'll be in Florida starting 12/5 - taking a late flight in.

Staying at SSR starting the 6th, with MVMCP that night. We're doing CP with dinner in France on 12/11.

Getting super excited because it is now less than a month!!! Our last trip was March 2010 so it has been so long since we have been home.
Bought a small Christmas tree today for our room and a cute light up Mickey head to hang on our balcony or in the window.
Can't wait!!!:santa::santa::santa::santa:

SSR with Friends. Booked two 2Brd units December 6-13th We will be attending MVMMCP on December 11th. This will be our 5th December trip to Disneyworld and we have attended the Christmas Party every year.

Just DH & I at BLT 9th-18th. :hug:

We both can't wait to get away. We have the CP on the 11th and the MVMCP on the 14th. We just want to relax and get away and enjoy all the decorations! We love Christmas at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter