• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay, it's May....when will ABD 2018 dates be available?!

The last time we were in Heathrow it was a Fri morning and we were connecting from the US to Dublin. 1hr 55min. But we had enough time to get through passport control, go to Aer Lingus to pick up last minute seat assignments, and Kate still had plenty of time in the main terminal to shop for a coat. Granted Aer Lingus probably starts boarding later than a larger international Air Canada flight.

I had forgotten there was a Harrod's in the Heathrow airport. Now I find myself actually hoping a little bit that we miss the connection - sort of. With a 10:00am flight on July 14th I will need at least a few hours at home to get organized and back out the door. Besides we will be visiting London next June for the reason that I SCORED TICKETS TO A WEEKEND HARRY POTTER SHOW :yay::yay:!

Not sure if it is a sign or not but I went to check a current date and rate and it is not showing online. Could just be technical issue, more hopefully, they have it down because they are updating :) Hey, a girl can dream - right...

Not sure if it is a sign or not but I went to check a current date and rate and it is not showing online. Could just be technical issue, more hopefully, they have it down because they are updating :) Hey, a girl can dream - right...

yep, we gotta do something while we wait! :bored:

They're showing for me. :confused3

Sayhello

I just got an email from ABD!

As an Adventure Insider, we think you'll love what we have in store for 2018!

Beginning May 17, you get to book 2018 trips a full two days before the general public. And we have a fantastic offer for you. Watch your inbox for more details on May 17!
YAY!!! :rainbow: :jumping1:

Sayhello

Yep, was going to post the same email. Looks like May 17 announcement. Can hardly wait!!!!

Sorry, I'm guessing they'll send the email midnight May 17th, then book Adventures May 18th and general public May 19th. I'll be on the Fantasy and away from all internet then :rolleyes: Of course they'll have my dream itineraries of Croatia/Iceland/Poland/Russia (all in one trip) and it will sell out immediately. Or something like that...:)

Sometimes I frighten myself...

Beginning May 17, you get to book 2018 trips a full two days before the general public. And we have a fantastic offer for you. Watch your inbox for more details on May 17!

Cool! Thanks for posting. I was hoping for more of a hint on new itineraries. Oh well. I'm an insider but never seem to get these emails :(

Cool! Thanks for posting. I was hoping for more of a hint on new itineraries. Oh well. I'm an insider but never seem to get these emails :(
Wonder what the "fantastic offer" will be? In past wasn't it usually just the ability to book early? Maybe they are bringing back the free home to airport transportation??!

Wonder what the "fantastic offer" will be? In past wasn't it usually just the ability to book early? Maybe they are bringing back the free home to airport transportation??!

I just glad this is going to be the week before we do our NYC ABD trip so I don't have to worry about booking while on another trip.

I'm an insider too but didn't get an email either. My family plans to book a trip for 2018. Does anybody know if you have to get the email to be able to book early?

I'm an insider too but didn't get an email either. My family plans to book a trip for 2018. Does anybody know if you have to get the email to be able to book early?
No. As long as you are an Insider, you can book early. I've never been asked about an email.

Sayhello

No email here, either, and I've been on multiple ABD trips and registered as an Insider. -shrugs-

Oh, well. We have a date!

I didn't get an email. I'm hoping to maybe have some snail mail when I get home. That I *have* gotten before...

Sayhello

I checked my junk mail and there it was...weird things are sent to my junk so I check it almost as much as my regular mailbox!

I didn't get an email either...will ABD publish dates before the 17th?
I need to coordinate what date suits best with my friend in USA best.
I need August 2018 for Disneyland Tour...please be nice to me Disney!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter