OKW 1 bedroom tip for preschoolers ...

eyeheartgoofy

DIS Veteran
We just got back from 6 nights at OKW. Our kids are 3 and 6, but do not sleep well in the same bed. I took an old set of bedding from our toddler bed and a fleece throw with us - I made the loveseat up into a "bed" for my 3 year old (who is too big for the pak n' play). The toddler bed sheet set fit the cushions perfectly and my daughter liked her cozy bed. I pushed the armchair along side the loveseat as a guard rail of sorts - worked wonderfully.

Good to know! Additionally, the laundry room fits an Aero Bed for kids *just* perfectly. With some Cars Magnets and a magnetic hook for his little battery lantern, my DS loved his little room. We just flipped the bed on end when we wanted to do laundry.

Thank you both for the great tips. Our DGS is two and a half so eventually both of these ideas will work wonderfully for him. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter