OKW is awful - never stay there again.

disneyholic family said:
have you mentioned the soundproofing yet?
another reason to avoid OKW...
i mean, the soundproofing is so good, you can't hear what your neighbors are doing.....
how rude of disney to take away this past-time of mine...

Actually, as a ground-floor dweller, you really can hear the people stomping around above you. :bounce: It's amazing to me how many people are not aware of the noise they can make. :confused3

We were on the second floor this past trip and never heard a peep out of our neighbors, either the ones to the side or the ones above us.

SueOKW said:
Actually, as a ground-floor dweller, you really can hear the people stomping around above you. :bounce: It's amazing to me how many people are not aware of the noise they can make. :confused3

Sorry - those canes and walkers do make a lot of noise.

RweTHEREyet said:
We were on the second floor this past trip and never heard a peep out of our neighbors, either the ones to the side or the ones above us.

Guess it's hard to hear without the hearing aid on, aye? One advantage of hearing loss!

Laurajean1014 said:
Does anyone know if my AARP card will give me a discount at Olivia's?

Are you kidding? They'd go broke if they gave AARP discounts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter