OKW May Marathon dates

ROCANDDI

Earning My Ears
Last year I booked at my home resort (14 yrs. )
I request near Hospitality House due to too much walking to swim is not good.
I was placed in the back of the resort only to be told that the runners are staying here and they took prescidence over an owner.
I am booked for May 10-18 and I requested(I know not guaranteed) near Hospitality House.
Are there Amy races that time, also?

I was placed in the back of the resort only to be told that the runners are staying here and they took prescidence over an owner.
I am booked for May 10-18 and I requested(I know not guaranteed) near Hospitality House.

You can check the rundisney website for race schedules.
Old key west now offers a seperate booking category for near hospitality house. So I would double check which you are booked for. If not in that category maybe you can switch or waitlist?

You can check the rundisney website for race schedules.
Old key west now offers a seperate booking category for near hospitality house. So I would double check which you are booked for. If not in that category maybe you can switch or waitlist?

That was going to be my question! If I booked "near Hospitality House" am I guaranteed there??

Yes, it's a category while booking, rather than a request.

As was mentioned it is a guaranteed booking category so you should be booking it when you make your reservation. If you haven't booked it then you will be in non-HH buildings although there are some in that category that are close to HH and includes the 3 buildings with elevators (62, 63 and 64).

I don't think there are any races at that time. Nor should you have been told that racers take precedence over other people the last time you were there IMO but it sounds like you hadn't actually booked the HH category that time either which is probably the real reason you were not given an HH room.

I'm not positive but I believe HH has been a booking category since 2009 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter