• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OMG-am I crazy or just been ripped off?

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
See the banner at the top of the page-"Magic Kingdom on DVD-click here"? I just did and $63.00 later....Anyone buy any of these DVDs -are they ok? I'm hoping they must be or DIS wouldn't run the ads!:scared1:

Not me... Looks like the disc set on the link below came out to 14 dollars though when I followed the link.

Fortunately we have hours and hours of HD footage we've taken ourselves lol.

Since this isn't a trip planning thread, I'm going to move it over to the theme parks community board.

I have these -- or a similar set. Got them a year or so ago. We enjoy popping them in now and then to 'see' some of our favorites. I don't like being behind the video camera so for these worked for us. I love to pop in the DVD and take a ride on the TTA!

Oh great-Its good to get such positive feedback on these-it'll tide us over between visits. We are way too far away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter