One more tiny Concierge perk--

I've been planning on driving a rental car from our stay at a Disney springs area Hilton property to the ship.

Being concierge, is the bus more convenient and will it et there early?

How rowdy is it?

I understand they just play movies on board.

How rowdy is it?...I understand they just play movies on board.
The bus is not rowdy at all. It's like being on an airplane- you might have an occasional crying baby or whiny kid, so if you can't handle that, drive your rental car...But everyone is seated. There won't be paper airplanes flying around or kids running in the aisles. Disney cartoons and a pre-cruise video are shown on the bus. Being taken to the cruise with no worries about how to get there or where to park is very relaxing, and the ride is pleasant, imo.

I've been planning on driving a rental car from our stay at a Disney springs area Hilton property to the ship.

Being concierge, is the bus more convenient and will it et there early?

How rowdy is it?

I understand they just play movies on board.
If convenience is more important than cash (I am on vacation so for me it is), I recommend driving and doing the preferred parking. We decided when we would get there that way. Also, it was so easy on disembarking to just get in our car and leave. The porter wheeled our luggage all the way to the car.
We travel from Iowa and stay at the Park. It is cheaper to keep our rental than to rent one way before and after the cruise, and we can keep out cooler and things in the car.

Thanks. What time will earliest busses arrive and where would they leave from?

I am tempted to keep the rental, but 7 days of rental + parking has to equal $500. That said, dropping off a rental can be a pain.

Thanks. What time will earliest busses arrive and where would they leave from?

I am tempted to keep the rental, but 7 days of rental + parking has to equal $500. That said, dropping off a rental can be a pain.

Since you are staying offsite, you would need to get back to MCO for the DCL transfers. They start loading just after 9am and the first bus leaves as soon as it’s full (maybe 9:15 or so). After that, every 20 minutes or when full.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter