OneNote Disney Notebook - Download Link in First Post

Could I get a copy of this?

I'll also be happy to find somewhere to upload it or help distribute...

Roy

Has anyone else had trouble with this? I can downloaded, but it is trying to open in Word, not One Note...

Save the file to your desktop or something and then once you have it downloaded, right click the file and choose Open With...and choose OneNote. If it is not in the list (first make sure you have OneNote installed) click on More Programs...or Choose Default Program and find Office OneNote. Hope this helps.

Could I get a copy?

ipchick2003@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Thanks to :worship: Reign OneNote Disney is now able to be downloaded when wanted Please follow this link to get your copy :wizard:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3utnt38n29q04hd
Save the file to your desktop or something and then once you have it downloaded, right click the file and choose Open With...and choose OneNote. If it is not in the list (first make sure you have OneNote installed) click on More Programs...or Choose Default Program and find Office OneNote. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter