OneNote Disney Notebook - Download Link in First Post

Alright. I'm not giving this out anymore. Sorry, guys. I barely have time to do anything while planning a wedding and moving, let alone try and find this file that's on some harddrive somewhere and send it to everyone.

Maybe in the future when things settle done, but not right now.

Sorry!:flower3:

I am interested and we are going to visit later this year........ Any help would be appriciated

Hello Everyone. I realize the original author isn't giving this out anymore, but if anyone has a copy or a OneNote notebook they've created that they would be willing to share I would really appreciate it. First trip coming up in the Fall. Thanks in advance (sschiefen@yahoo.com)

Hello Everyone. I realize the original author isn't giving this out anymore, but if anyone has a copy or a OneNote notebook they've created that they would be willing to share I would really appreciate it. First trip coming up in the Fall. Thanks in advance (sschiefen@yahoo.com)

I just sent you the copy. Let me know if it doesn't work :goodvibes

I know the original poster isn't sending it out but i would really like a copy anyway i can get a hold of one?

Rebelswimgirl13 @ Rocketmail.com (just take out the spaces)

I know the original poster isn't sending it out but i would really like a copy if anyone has one?

holly_dunn @ yahoo.com (just take out the spaces)

Thanks!

Just thought I would jump in and ask why someone doesn't just upload the file to something like MegaUpload or MediaFire.

Just thought I would jump in and ask why someone doesn't just upload the file to something like MegaUpload or MediaFire.

I don't know how to do this but if someone did I could send them the file :goodvibes or just keep emailing them out as people ask that I know how to do :thumbsup2

Sent :)

I would like a copy as well

timc1977 at yahoo.com

I cannot post a e-mail address. replace the at with @

Thank you very much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter