Online ADR's possibly working

just had a look and i got an error message! so maybe there has been an influx of people looking at it causing it to crash

great, I suspect getting ADRs is about to get a whole lot more difficult! :sad1:
Not had time to see how it works yet but I guess you are right. Wish it had been working a month ago and saved me about 2 hours of phone calls and a trip to guest services last month. At least I got what I wanted.

just had a look and i got an error message! so maybe there has been an influx of people looking at it causing it to crash

Just tried again, no problems. Keep trying.

That link takes you to the main holiday booking page. Guessing you have to click on the 'explore restaurant' link?

It says system error on there for me too.

That link takes you to the main holiday booking page. Guessing you have to click on the 'explore restaurant' link?

It says system error on there for me too.

hmm, the link takes me direct to "Restaurants at Walt Disney World® Resort" then allows me to narrow the search, maybe its because I have been there and its added a cookie to my PC.

I phoned disney today and was told it will be running in 2 days.

I have just successfully booked O'Hanas for a time that wasn't available when I made my ADR's a few weeks ago

That was nice and easy, and so much cheaper than having to ring the US

Thanks for the heads up Wayne :thumbsup2

I've just used it successfully too! :thumbsup2
Added another reservation to the list and got a better time at one of the restaurants we already booked (will be cancelling the original reservation)

i looked at adding two more to mine as well via this so much easier than calling

Is this the page you see?

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdwi/en_GB/dining/diningFinder?id=DiningFinderPage

That's all I can get on. From the booking page the first link takes me to, clicking explore restaurants. :S
No, I see your problem, you are getting re-directed to UK site. Do you see a link on top left that says visit US site? click that then go back to my link in 1st post and click again, it should then take you to where you need to be. Your PC does not understand you want the US site.

I have just successfully booked O'Hanas for a time that wasn't available when I made my ADR's a few weeks ago

That was nice and easy, and so much cheaper than having to ring the US

Thanks for the heads up Wayne :thumbsup2

I've just used it successfully too! :thumbsup2
Added another reservation to the list and got a better time at one of the restaurants we already booked (will be cancelling the original reservation)

:thumbsup2
I might have to book our last credit now to try the system.
Is there a way of cancelling online then? Not had time to look yet, there must be.

my computer is driving me nuts, I cannot figure out how to get to the US site, I automatically get sent to the UK site!

Looks good! I didn't book anything as I can't yet but had a play around and it's giving me time options for various places. I wonder how the 90+10 privelige for onsite guests will work? Guess they're either working on it or it'll still be a case of phoning up.

I'm in but there's a system error

OOOh this is too exciting! Just been on the site and did a couple of dummy runs (already got my adr's booked) and it worked great, it didn't have the exact time I was looking for, but showed me later times and showed me a list of alternatives at the time I was after woohoo, much better than the long expensive phone calls. P.S I did the dummy run for CRT on the 19th August and there was places for after 9.30pm if anyone is interested :rotfl:

OOOh this is too exciting! Just been on the site and did a couple of dummy runs (already got my adr's booked) and it worked great, it didn't have the exact time I was looking for, but showed me later times and showed me a list of alternatives at the time I was after woohoo, much better than the long expensive phone calls. P.S I did the dummy run for CRT on the 19th August and there was places for after 9.30pm if anyone is interested :rotfl:

Hi Traci. :goodvibes

Have you tried retriving one of your booked ADR's using your ADR number and phone number?
I have tried as i wanted to double check the time but it just says phone number invalid.

Doh :headache: i can be soooo dim sometimes.

Ignore that post, just realised it says resort reservation, retrieve your resort reservation not dining res. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter