Online ADR's possibly working

Rang the disney line to ask about why 90+10days isnt working shes never heard of it GRRR!

I can see the ressies I've made online, but not those I rang for, has anyone sussed out how to view these online yet?

I can see the ressies I've made online, but not those I rang for, has anyone sussed out how to view these online yet?
I can see the ones I rang for on 11 May but not the ones I rang for after that. Don't know why as I used the same phone and remember having to repeat the phone number each time. :confused3

for 10 days i have been logging in checking that my reservation can be found yep every day its there correct date hotel etc log in today getting excited because at 11 we can book and yes you guessed it today they can not find my reservation

GRR!

for 10 days i have been logging in checking that my reservation can be found yep every day its there correct date hotel etc log in today getting excited because at 11 we can book and yes you guessed it today they can not find my reservation

GRR!
I just tried with mine and couldn't find it either, though I have been able to in the past. I got the message: "our system is currently experiencing high volume" which seems unlikely as it's 3.40 in the middle of the night in Florida. Maybe they're working on the system. It might work later on.

Today is our 90 day ADR day and I'm pleased to say I set off at 11:00 and managed to get the 10 day windows working, and I have booked my ADRs for the week :cool1:
I used the reservation number I obtained from calling Disney UK Dining, then the 04420822215 that had been suggested.
I got everything I wanted on each day, with nothing more than 10 minutes away from my ideal time, including Le Cellier, Ohana and Whispering Canyon.
The only slight irritation was that the Nov park hours weren't up still so I kind of made up what to do on which day, but they're in the bag and I can tinker later if I feel the need.
Thanks to everyone for the help on this thread :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter