• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online booking not working and points gone

DaveNan

DIS Veteran
This morning I am getting the dwarves and or rex when I try to use the RAT. This is not uncommon. What is new for me, is when I go to my dashboard, my reservations are there, but all my points (4 contracts) are gone. I guess I'll be calling MS in a couple of hours unless it has resolved itself. Or many of you are experiencing the same thing.

Yep, nothing new. Seen this too often lately. OP the points gone, is nothing new. Seems to happen when they are working on the system. They’ll be back.

Same here-clearly a website glitch. If you look not only does it show 0 points the UY is a dash mark instead of an actual year

I believe they were doing an update early this morning, but I hope its back up without the glitches for people booking this morning.

ETA: Right now, my dashboard is showing the correct amount of points available.

Can't get my MDE for On-Line Check-in to work. Must be the holiday.
There are various threads about this--it's an ongoing issue since at least the beginning of the month. On the website, the check in page doesn't fully load. I was also not getting the "begin check in button" on the app. Another DISer had me log off the app and then shut it down. Once I opened and reloaded in, I was finally able to get the check in button to appear and finish the process. Super frustrating!

Crash worked out for me today. Probably stopped a lot of people from being able to login. When I finally got in around 7:45 AM, there were 4 nights of BLT Standard studios sitting there for my 4 days. Quickly swapped my Lake View.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter