Online check in with Android phone?

dvcjoe

Earning My Ears
I saw that someone has done the online check in with an I phone. Has anyone done it with an Android phone. We are booked on the Wish June 20th. Online check in I believe is May 20th. Now the fun part.....we are on the Fantasy from May 14-21st. I am guessing we will be buying the internet package so that we can check in (if that works), so then the next question is if we should be 100, 300 or the 1000MB. Can we do check in on the phone or does the laptop get to go on a cruise? Thanks.

Maybe late breaking news, I just looked on the DCL website and on the PreCruise checklist, Last updated Jan 13,2022 it says check in 15 days before sail. was I confused about the 30 days or has that changed?

Last edited:
I have with no problem, but using regular wifi at home. Don't know why being on the ship would be any different, other than slower.

Maybe late breaking news, I just looked on the DCL website and on the PreCruise checklist, Last updated Jan 13,2022 it says check in 15 days before sail. was I confused about the 30 days or has that changed?

It's still 30 days. At least, it was 30 days when I did it last week. The Safe Passage website is 15 days, though. Perhaps you mixed them up?

I did online check-in on an android using my phone plan data from a hotel room while we were visiting family.

It was still 30 days for online check-in, or it was 2 weeks ago. Safe Passage is 15 days

As Kwami said it's still 30 days.

If you've paid in full for your upcoming cruise, begin checking in online 30 days prior to setting sail. When you do, you can fill out cruise documents, register the kids for youth clubs etc, etc....

It's still 30 days. At least, it was 30 days when I did it last week. The Safe Passage website is 15 days, though. Perhaps you mixed them up?
I looked on the PreCruise checklist know before you go page and they have both safe passage and online check in at 15 days. Now looking on the "before leaving home" page it states 30 days. Guess we will check with them tomorrow. So much for "Your guide to Updated Experiences" section. Thanks.

I saw that someone has done the online check in with an I phone. Has anyone done it with an Android phone. We are booked on the Wish June 20th. Online check in I believe is May 20th. Now the fun part.....we are on the Fantasy from May 14-21st. I am guessing we will be buying the internet package so that we can check in (if that works), so then the next question is if we should be 100, 300 or the 1000MB. Can we do check in on the phone or does the laptop get to go on a cruise? Thanks.

You can start doing your online check in 30 days before your sail, but it doesn't mean that you HAVE to do it at day 30 exactly. It opens at 30 days, but you can do it when you're back at day 28 for example. I've done that before, so you are fine.
Happy sailing :tink:

You can start doing your online check in 30 days before your sail, but it doesn't mean that you HAVE to do it at day 30 exactly. It opens at 30 days, but you can do it when you're back at day 28 for example. I've done that before, so you are fine.
Happy sailing :tink:
Thanks. Actually not really worryed about the check in time, but rather getting an early PAT.

Thanks. Actually not really worryed about the check in time, but rather getting an early PAT.
For what it's worth, as of this morning,for my Jan 31 cruise, the only PAT times gone are 10:30-11. Everything from 11 on is still an option, and we're 15 days out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220116-093023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220116-093023_Chrome.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter