Online Reservations??

Don't know, but I'd call Disney Dining rather than continue to wait for the system if you need to make ADR's.

I actually have the ADR but it was my 2nd choice. I was checking back to see if my 1st choice became available. :)

The 1st time I tried this a.m. it was down. Then it was up again awhile later. Must be technical difficulties.

I've been struggling with it all week.

Many times I get an error at the final confirmation, but when I go look at the Dining Reservations listed under my trip it will be there with a confirmation number -- so if that happens to you don't close your browser down until you go look, also check your email to see if you get a confirmation. Although email confirmations have been unreliable for me this week too. Sometimes they show up right away, sometimes not for 5 or 6 hours.

Also lots of 204 errors when clicking on the link to the Restaurants themselves.

Try clearing your web browser's cache next time you go. These types of issues can sometimes be remedied by clearing the clutter.

If you're using Internet Explorer (MSIE) or Firefox:
Cache Clearing Instructions

If using Google Chrome, click on the Options Wrech along the right side of the window, choose the "Options" ... um... option. Click the "Under the Hood" tab. Click the "Clear browsing data..." button. Select a time frame (typically "Everything" is a good option ;)). Click the Clear browsing data button.

Alternatively, try using a different web browser.

When an issue is happening to a small number of people, it's tough to nail down the root cause, it could be the site itself, sporadic internet issues between your computer and the Disney servers, a configuration issue on your web browser, or a multitude of other things (or even combinations of those multitudes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter