• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Options to get to seaworld from Disney

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, besides an Uber, what would other options are there to get from wilderness lodge to seaworld? 2 adults. Thanks!

Something like Tiffany Town Car type of service, I don't think you'll find any group shuttle services.

Lyft, taxi cab (you can request one at hotel entrance or by calling 407-422-2222), or you can book a private black car through Mears

There's a Taxi company called 888 transportation and you can call them on 321-868-8888 drivers are friendly with Transportation 888
Uber app and lyft app.

There's a Taxi company called 888 transportation and you can call them on 321-868-8888 drivers are friendly with Transportation 888
Uber app and lyft app.
For taxi cabs, I would recommend using a reputable company such as Yellow Cab which can be reached at 407-422-2222

888 is pretty big in the greater Orlando and Brevard County areas .... not some lil private company with a few cars

I thought about mentioning that, but you'd have to get to a bus stop from WL.

WL to Springs (or Typhoon Lagoon but not really) at least gets you to a Lynx bus stop, via Disney Transportation even. Lynx 350 runs from DS transfer station to Destination Parkway, and goes right past SeaWorld in the process (I'm assuming they let you get off?)

https://www.golynx.com/maps-schedul..._1_1=showPublicPosting&calendar_entry_id=7530

The Lynx bus isn't at the Disney bus stops but over by Cirque du Soleil and the surface parking lot, so it's definitely not the simplest way to go, but probably the cheapest!

Last edited:
Hi, besides an Uber, what would other options are there to get from wilderness lodge to seaworld? 2 adults. Thanks!
This is very easy since it’s a direct line/ no transfers

Take Disney bus to Disney springs.
Walk to DS Lynx bus stop 350 past Circus olay. Should be 7 minute walk.

Take Lynx 350 Disney express bus towards downtown Orlando. Then takes this to Sea World parking lot. Should take around 20 min from DIsney Springs.

You can look at schedule to see when the 350 buses leave Disney springs and destination parkway (which is 4 minutes north of sea world)

2 bucks each way
Or you can get a 4.50 day pass or $16 week pass if you plan on using the bus more.

WL to Springs (or Typhoon Lagoon but not really) at least gets you to a Lynx bus stop, via Disney Transportation even. Lynx 350 runs from DS transfer station to Destination Parkway, and goes right past SeaWorld in the process (I'm assuming they let you get off?)

https://www.golynx.com/maps-schedul..._1_1=showPublicPosting&calendar_entry_id=7530

The Lynx bus isn't at the Disney bus stops but over by Cirque du Soleil and the surface parking lot, so it's definitely not the simplest way to go, but probably the cheapest!
There a stop right in front of the sea world parking lot.

On the way back the stop is in front of the Renaissance Hotel across the street

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter