Orangetiggs planning journal/Trip Report - New Updates p48!!

thanks, big shock having twins but they are due for their first visit in aug while in my tummy and then we are going back next year with them!

Oh wow I didnt relise it was twins that is so great :D

oh you will have to get loads of baby stuff there for them i am very pleased for you :D

thanks, big shock having twins but they are due for their first visit in aug while in my tummy and then we are going back next year with them!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I must have missed the big announcement!!!

Your babies even get to go to WDW before me, I wish October would hurry up!

Congratulations! :thumbsup2

I JUST noticed your new ticker and HAD to say Congratulations!!! :teeth:

Plus, did you know that someone asked a question about your wedding in this month's Perfect Wedding!? They really loved your flowers!

yes they asked me a few months back where i got the flowers but had to say disney!

Thanks for the congrats

Just had to say Congratulations on the twins. So excited and happy for you both.

Saw that your going to be staying SSR next year when are you going we may be there at the same time?

we arelooking at 1st sept for 2 weeks so we can be there for our anniversary

That will be nice I really love going at that time of year and love MNSSHP when its quiet. We are off on the 27th August for my birthday.

we would have gone that date as well but we have a wedding on the bank holiday weekend so cant really go till 1st sept

This year we fly out 27th and i cant wait! last trp just as us two! even though i will be the size of a house by then!

The flight will probably be the hardest part I imagine. You will have to try and do some of the more relaxing activities around the resorts etc.

already hunting for a maternity swimsuit for lazy days! no rides just shows this time and free dining plan so lots of eating!!! oh and plenty of shopping!

the perfect excuse to eat as much as you like in Disney!! After all your babies need the BEST FOOD!! hehe!!

Maternity swimsuits ... that blooming marvelous swimsuits looks really nice (my cousin got one from there and she said she was sooo comfy and she felt confident in it too (she'd put on quite a bit of weight).

Hope you find some nice swimwear!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter