• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Orangetiggs planning journal/Trip Report - New Updates p48!!

Just caught up with your trip report having been offline for too long! Love the pics from the monorail - I think I'm going to see if we can get some wedding day pics with it in, as all the kids love trains and moving vehicles, lol!

so we got a nice spot on the beach to watch the pagent and wishes, this was so popular and was very busy so I'm glad we waited for it otherwise we would not have got any seats.

PROCESSED0208.jpg

PROCESSED0200.jpg

PROCESSED0199.jpg

PROCESSED0198.jpg

PROCESSED0215.jpg

PROCESSED0217.jpg

PROCESSED0219.jpg

PROCESSED0252.jpg

After wishes we had a stroll around the poly and ended our day with some snacks from the lounge!

Up next mickeys not so scary halloween party

oh i didnt realise you have to take the licence back?

I love all the photos.. that photo of the top tier cake cut looks lush... mmm im sitting here at my desk at work - thinking ive got just over 2 weeks to loose some weight before i got Orlando and i had a moment of weakness.. all i want now is cake!!! and not just any old cake- i want that cake in THAT photo!!

I love all your photos.. you both look so happy in them, so relaxed- the one with donald holding your hands.. aww!!

I didnt realise you could sit at the front of the monorail - well have to try and do that next time!

More photos!! :yay:

oh i didnt realise you have to take the licence back?

I love all the photos.. that photo of the top tier cake cut looks lush... mmm im sitting here at my desk at work - thinking ive got just over 2 weeks to loose some weight before i got Orlando and i had a moment of weakness.. all i want now is cake!!! and not just any old cake- i want that cake in THAT photo!!

I love all your photos.. you both look so happy in them, so relaxed- the one with donald holding your hands.. aww!!

I didnt realise you could sit at the front of the monorail - well have to try and do that next time!

More photos!! :yay:

you dont have to take it back you can get your officiant to take it back then the copies get sent to you, we wanted to make sure we got ours asap so we took it back ourselves after jack day signed it on the wedding day. We got 3 extra copies there and then as well so everything was sorted

what is the Pros of having it done straight away.. ? Is there any benefits? Do they send it to the UK yeah, and its sorted once its sent to the UK, is there anything else you have to do?

(sorry for being a pain for asking when i should look into this myself, but i think its better from someone whos done it and been through it!) :flower3:

we didnt want to wait for it and rick maybe it getting lost in international mail, it doesnt take 5 mins to do so we thought it best to take it back to the courthouse we got it and they stamp it and copy it and its done. We told jack this at our rehearsal and he was fine with it.

You dont know how long the officiant will keep it etc and we wanted to make sure we had it for our honeymoon as well, We got 4 copies, we took two with us and then we gave one each to each parents incase anything happened to any of the copies.

You can let your officiant send it back and then the courthouse send it to you in the uk (you have to fill in a envelope with your address)

Ah yeah i suppose thats a great idea.. with not wanting it to get lost in the mail!

I'll keep that in mind! Thanks!

so friday 5th sept was mickeys not so scary halloween party!!!

We spent the morning shopping at downtown disney spending some money we got on our honeymoon registry- thanks girls (you know who you are)

So we got to magic kingdom and wondered around doing the rides and getting pictures taken with the characters, we waited ages for the snow white one but it was well worth it to get all the dwarfs as well

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

Magic kingdom was done so nicely, i love these on the lamp posts

PROCESSED0186.jpg

PROCESSED0187.jpg

we had a bite to eat at peco bills and got our place for the boo to you parade, I wish i had known about the headless horseman so we missed the pictiure of it!

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

After the parade we rode splash mountain and big thunder and went back to the castle to catch hallowishes, we got this on video so no pics but this was by far the best fireworks we have ever seen at disney

We plan to go to the party again this year so cant wait

Tomorrow is Universal day!!

the halloween stuff looks so good!! i def want to go there for halloween!

Great pics of you with the snow white gang! Yay!

Hello

I keep seein you on this forum and thought i had to come and reach all about your weddin and i am so glad i did it is so beautiful

i love how you had bubbles makes the pics look awsome
the little hearts with bride and grrom that you had on your plates were so cute
your wedding was just soooo beautiful thank you so much for sharing

Thanks tinks 1989 for reading glad you liked our wedding

BecBennet- Thanks so much, we didnt know who he was but had no queue so jumped in there!!

The Poly looks lovely can't wait to stay there.

I think I might take the licence back like you did as I would worry, does it have to be the next day or just any day?

Claire- I dont think it has to be the next day at all, we only went the next day as we had other stuff planned and the day after was our down day.

I'm glad we took it back as I would be worried about it till we got it through the post, we could also getmy names changed striaght away once we were back from mexico

I have read you had some one you know make these do they make them as a job or just a one of for you i would love them andwould be willing to pay a good price for them i cant find any online any where i am starting to worry ill have to become a DIY but i am not paitent enough lol

yes a friend of mine made them, i can see if they can make them for you, how many would you need?

Love your photos Sarah especially the one with the dwarfs and Snow white where did you find them? I wish we had seen them. It is definatly you I saw inline behind us at the Haunted Mansion for the photo that night I wish I'd said Hi now.

yes a friend of mine made them, i can see if they can make them for you, how many would you need?

about 18 but not entirley sure at the moment i just wondered if she did it as a hobby or a career x

I am seeing her on monday and i'm sure she wont mind doing them if you want them, I can get a price for 18 if you like

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter