Original Stick Families 2

Penny,
By all means. I have been extremely pre-occupied and have had no time to be on here. Been gone for at least 3 weeks. My 2 yr old has been extremely ill and they cant seem to figure out what is wrong. 3rd bout of pneumonia in 3 months. This one was pretty scary, had to be on a respirator so i've obviously have been with him 24/7. hes better now and home but we are pretty much being hermits in the house.

What a terrible way to spend Christmas. Hopefully they find out what is wrong. I am sending prayers and pixie dust your way. we should be the last thing you worry about. :grouphug: thank you for letting me make the shirts. they are going to Disney next week so they are thrilled. I am not going until next August so this is my fix. Hugs to you and your family.:cloud9:
Penny

Hi there!

Your child's health permitting, could you make the following design for us?

:goodvibes

Top: Making Magical Memories

Jess (female, 29)
Aidan (boy, 9)
Piper (girl 5)

Bottom:
Cruising on the Disney Wonder
Walt Disney World

Thank you thank you !!!

May I request one too? I would love one that says Making Magical Memories at the top, and Spring Break 2010 at the bottom. In between, the people are:

Paw Paw (grandfather)
Buddy (grandmother)
Leslie (me - no spouse on this trip)
Greg (one of the dads)
Mel (one of the moms - married to Greg)
Christian (15 year old boy)
Anita (13 year old girl)
Katie (11 year old girl)
Nicholas (7 year old boy)
Drew (4 year old boy)

Is that possible? I would appreciate it so much!! Thanks!!

Leslie

Hi - You did this image for me and it was wonderful! However, unfortunately, we have found out that one member of our group won't be making it on this trip. Would you mind doing another one for me? I have removed the family member who isn't coming and rearranged the order to reflect the order that makes the most sense for this group. If you would do another image for me, I would appreciate it so much!

Thanks in advance!

Leslie

ETA: I just read about your child's recent health difficulties. I'm so sorry and hope he is doing much better.

I could do it, but didn't want to mess with your DISign, without your permission.

Thanks, Penny

Penny would you be willing to help me with my DISign? I tried to edit one Lisabelll made for me a couple of years ago, I just need to add a Great G'ma and a baby girl toddler. I have all the stick figures in the right places, but I just can't get them very close together and I can't get a box around the entire group. Also, I don't have the Disney font. I want the top to have 2010 and the bottom to have Give a Day, Get a Disney Day. I don't even care if names are below the people, I just really need some help!!

Hi I was hoping to get some of the stick figures from you? I had requested one a few months ago, but our travelers changed.

Woman: Abuelita
Man: Mario
Woman: Emmy
Girl: Emmari age 6
Boy: Jace age 3
Woman: Maw-Maw
Woman: Gramz
Girl: Gabby age 2
Woman: Alexa
Man: Jaxon

Thank you.

I would love a stick family if you get a chance :).

Tim-54
Judy-46
Mike-30
Jessica-27
Alyssa-3

Hi, I would like to request a stick family if it's not too much trouble. Our information is as follows:

The Prado Family
Mike (Dad) Kim (Mom) Michael (DS10) and Lindsay (DD6)

On the bottom, I would like for it to say:

Cruising the Magic

Hi - You did this image for me and it was wonderful! However, unfortunately, we have found out that one member of our group won't be making it on this trip. Would you mind doing another one for me? I have removed the family member who isn't coming and rearranged the order to reflect the order that makes the most sense for this group. If you would do another image for me, I would appreciate it so much!

Thanks in advance!

Leslie

ETA: I just read about your child's recent health difficulties. I'm so sorry and hope he is doing much better.

Here you go.
lklasing.jpg

Hi I was hoping to get some of the stick figures from you? I had requested one a few months ago, but our travelers changed.

Woman: Abuelita
Man: Mario
Woman: Emmy
Girl: Emmari age 6
Boy: Jace age 3
Woman: Maw-Maw
Woman: Gramz
Girl: Gabby age 2
Woman: Alexa
Man: Jaxon

Thank you.

Here is your design
chunkyazz.jpg

Hi, I would like to request a stick family if it's not too much trouble. Our information is as follows:

The Prado Family
Mike (Dad) Kim (Mom) Michael (DS10) and Lindsay (DD6)

On the bottom, I would like for it to say:

Cruising the Magic

Here you go.:thumbsup2
prado.jpg

I am so new to this so hopefully doing this right. I would like to request one if possible. Our info is

Dad
Mom
Shania 13 girl
Karson 10 boy
Chloe 5 girl
Brenna 2 gir
Maybe Our first trip at the top and the year at bottom.

Barbara

Hope your son is feeling better. It's nice to see you back. :goodvibesPenny

I am so new to this so hopefully doing this right. I would like to request one if possible. Our info is

Dad
Mom
Shania 13 girl
Karson 10 boy
Chloe 5 girl
Brenna 2 gir
Maybe Our first trip at the top and the year at bottom.

Barbara
Here you go.
1sttrip.jpg

Hope your son is feeling better. It's nice to see you back. :goodvibesPenny

Thanks Penny. My son is doing great. :lovestruc
Im glad to be back as well. Though its only part time it still makes me feel fullfilled that i can still do what i can. :grouphug:

Great designs ..
If I could request --

Our First Trip
Dad
Mom
Riley (11girl)
Megan (8 girl)
Timothy (1yr boy)

Thanks!
Monica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter