Original Stick Families - Be sure to read the first post :)

YES YES YES! That's Perfect! Thank you so much for making this for us. It will be so much fun to wear at the parks and even more fun as a rememberance of our trip. Really appreciate it! :)

Could I get one for our trip?

Our Magical Gathering

Cast:
Pappaw (adult male)
Nanny (adult female)
Daddy (adult male)
Mommy (adult female)
Aryanna (2yr old girl)
McKenna (1yr old girl)
Uncle Ronnie (adult male)
Aunt Catie (adult female)

Walt Disney World 2009

Hi All,

Thanks to the dis-igner for the efforts. Our Mickey stick figure T-shirts were a huge hit last year (pics in my sig below) and since they were given to my kids by "Mickey Mouse" (he left them in our room when we checked in) I kind of need to keep up the tradition.

Could I get 2 designs?

First one

Walt Disney World (Top)
September 2009 (bottom, with Mickey Ears on the zero)

Bob (Adult Male)
Sandra (Adult Female)
Tyler (8 year old boy)
Brianna (7 year old girl)
Jaden (4 year old boy)
Donna (Adult Female - she is kinda short, so somewhere between Tyler and Sandra in size..)

Second One

The DeZeeuw Family (Top)
Walt Disney World 2009 (bottom, with Mickey Ears on the zero)

Daddy (Adult Male)
Mommy (Adult Female)
Tyler (8 year old boy)
Jaden (4 year old boy)
Nana (Adult Female - she is kinda short, so somewhere between Tyler and Sandra in size..)

Many thanks!!

Hi

Please could I have a stick family

The Smith Family 2009

Daddy
Mummy
Josh (7 years old boy)
Charlie (5 years old boy)
Zachary (1 year old boy)

Kind regards

Lisa :)

I am wondering if you could make a design for my friends' family who is leaving in a few weeks...she would like to have the stick family with the Animal Kingdom clothes on them....the names are Dad, Mom, Celine (12 yr girl), Abigale (7 yr girl), Sadie (4 yr girl) and Arieanna (2 yr girl). And another design for her in laws...with Grandpa, Grandma, and the same girls' names. Thank you soooo much for this....she is very excited!!

I'd like to request a stick family for a door magnet for DCL.

Our 1st Disney Cruise
Jack (dad), Melody (mom), Savannah (12/girl), Emily (9/girl), Veronica (6/girl)
Wonder 2009

Your designs are great!

Would it be possible to get 3 designs made? I know that is a lot, but we are a huge group going together.

We would like the Animal stick people just like the design in post 1268 with Making Magical Memories on the top and the Walt Disney World 2009 (and Mickey ears for the "00" of "2009") at the bottom.

1st one would be:

Dan (adult male)
Denise (adult female)
Danielle (14 female)
Dillon (8 male)

2nd one would be:

Sean (adult male)
Lisa (adult female)
Aidan (8 male)
Jack (6 male)
Patrick (3 male)

3rd one would be:

Herman (adult male)
Tang Lin (adult female)
Collin (8 male)

Thank you very much! :cool1:

Here you go :goodvibes

1-2.jpg

1copy1.jpg

1copy-3.jpg

Could I get one for our trip?

Our Magical Gathering

Cast:
Pappaw (adult male)
Nanny (adult female)
Daddy (adult male)
Mommy (adult female)
Aryanna (2yr old girl)
McKenna (1yr old girl)
Uncle Ronnie (adult male)
Aunt Catie (adult female)

Walt Disney World 2009

Here you go :goodvibes

2-80.jpg

Hi All,

Thanks to the dis-igner for the efforts. Our Mickey stick figure T-shirts were a huge hit last year (pics in my sig below) and since they were given to my kids by "Mickey Mouse" (he left them in our room when we checked in) I kind of need to keep up the tradition.

Could I get 2 designs?

First one

Walt Disney World (Top)
September 2009 (bottom, with Mickey Ears on the zero)

Bob (Adult Male)
Sandra (Adult Female)
Tyler (8 year old boy)
Jaden (4 year old boy)
Donna (Adult Female - she is kinda short, so somewhere between Tyler and Sandra in size..)

Second One

The DeZeeuw Family (Top)
Walt Disney World 2009 (bottom, with Mickey Ears on the zero)

Daddy (Adult Male)
Mommy (Adult Female)
Tyler (8 year old boy)
Jaden (4 year old boy)
Nana (Adult Female - she is kinda short, so somewhere between Tyler and Sandra in size..)

Many thanks!!

Aww those turned out great!!! I know what you mean about tradition. This is the one shirt that we use every year, of course my kidlets know I make these :lmao:

Here you go!!!

1copy-55.jpg

1copy-55.jpg

I am wondering if you could make a design for my friends' family who is leaving in a few weeks...she would like to have the stick family with the Animal Kingdom clothes on them....the names are Dad, Mom, Celine (12 yr girl), Abigale (7 yr girl), Sadie (4 yr girl) and Arieanna (2 yr girl). And another design for her in laws...with Grandpa, Grandma, and the same girls' names. Thank you soooo much for this....she is very excited!!

I made the ones you wanted and I added an extra one with Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa with the girls too :goodvibes

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3.jpg

Hi, Would it be possible for a big request?
I would like 3 designs if possible?:goodvibes
One with Our First Disney Cruise Valdez Family August 2009
Grandma- 56 woman
Mario-37 man
Tracy- 39 woman
Tyler- 9 boy
Austin-7 boy
Dylan -3 boy
Then another with Our first Disney Cruise Cantu Family August 2009
Mellie-35 woman
Karina - 7 girl
Sabrina -6 girl
Marina -3 girl
Then if it is not much to ask a third design with the kids
Our first Disney Cruise
Cruisin Cousins Aug 2009
Tyler 9 boy
Austin 7 boy
Dylan 3 boy
Karina 7 girl
Sabrina 6 girl
Marina 3 girl
I hope this is OK I am making T shirts and we are all cruising together.
Thank you so much for your time.

Hi, Would it be possible for a big request?
I would like 3 designs if possible?:goodvibes
One with Our First Disney Cruise Valdez Family August 2009
Grandma- 56 woman
Mario-37 man
Tracy- 39 woman
Tyler- 9 boy
Austin-7 boy
Dylan -3 boy
Then another with Our first Disney Cruise Cantu Family August 2009
Mellie-35 woman
Karina - 7 girl
Sabrina -6 girl
Marina -3 girl
Then if it is not much to ask a third design with the kids
Our first Disney Cruise
Cruisin Cousins Aug 2009
Tyler 9 boy
Austin 7 boy
Dylan 3 boy
Karina 7 girl
Sabrina 6 girl
Marina 3 girl
I hope this is OK I am making T shirts and we are all cruising together.
Thank you so much for your time.

I just had a thought. Would all 10 of us fit on one design? If so could you combine The Valdez/Cantu Family? I would love to have us all in one but whatever is easier. I would like the cousins design as well. Thanks again!

I just had a thought. Would all 10 of us fit on one design? If so could you combine The Valdez/Cantu Family? I would love to have us all in one but whatever is easier. I would like the cousins design as well. Thanks again!

No problem to make a shirt with 10 :thumbsup2 I also moved around the order of the cousins, their ages just made this one so cute :goodvibes

OK, I came back to add another. I really wanted to set up the family in this order (the last one) but just in case you are not crazy about it there is also another in my photobucket account like the first one with a disney cruise logo on it.

1copy-57.jpg

1copy1-14.jpg

1-129.jpg

Aww those turned out great!!! I know what you mean about tradition. This is the one shirt that we use every year, of course my kidlets know I make these :lmao:

Here you go!!!

1copy-55.jpg

1copy-55.jpg

Lisa,

Thanks so much! The tradition continues thanks to your generosity...and it is much appreciated.

I'll try to send a picture of them in action - come September!

(Both of the versions that you posted are the same...but I jumped onto your photobucket account and grabbed the second version without a problem!)

I love them! :love:Thank you so much. I have one more request if possible. Any way to squeeze Our First Disney Cruise on the cousins design? If not totally OK. They look so cool!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter