Original Stick Families - Be sure to read the first post :)

Hi there,
Could I get a stick figure family too? I have been looking everywhere for these!! I am Soooooooooooo excited!!!

Patrick (dad)
Kelly (mom)
Kaitlyn (12 yrs- Girl)
Hayden (4 yrs Boy)

On top: The Ross Family
On bottom: 2009 4th Annual Trip

Hi, I'd love one of these for our August trip!

Here is the info

Top-Making Magical Memories

Dan-man 34
Kari-woman 32
Connor-boy 7
Ali-girl 4

Walt Disney World 2009 at the bottom.

Thanks so much!

Hi! I would love one for also for our August trip! Thank you so much!!!

top: Making magical memories

Omid (dad 39)
Dawn (mom 38)
Brianna (female 6)

bottom: walt disney world 2009

lisa, Hi. I finally found you!!!! Several trips ago in WDW someone recommended you to design our shirts. I am so new to this and have no idea what to do. Can you help me. Not sure I will even know how to check this again. Thanks.

Hi, Lisa,

I still love your stick families, but really can't figure out how to make this on my own!! Could you please make a Christmas stick family for me? Here are the names:

Our Magical Christmas
Papa
Grandma
Todd (dad)
Cindy (mom)
Trevor (boy)
Taylor (girl)
Tara (girl)
Tyler (boy)
Ken (dad)
Jill (mom)
Jordan (boy)
Kaitlyn (girl)
Brandon (boy)

Walt Disney World 2009

I know this seems early, but we are doing our monthly Disney night celebration this Saturday and I have a Christmas in July theme planned. If you get to it in time, wonderful! If not, I'd still take it for next month's celebration. Thanks so much!!

If you posted on here, these are the requests I am going to fullfill while Lisa is gone. If you see your name below and have already gotten the request please pm me. Thanks

Due to the size of this thread, and a slow computer at home:surfweb:, I will post the images in another thread. Be on the lookout for it. If you have capability of creating your own with the blanks please do so. Lisa has provided a link to her images.

Wish me luck:thumbsup2

REQUESTS I WILL FULLFILL:
Tinkerbell 211
Taraleigh
Magmck
momsavealot
VTDisneymomma
wisconsinmom
Mrsdrrofeim
Pixieflip.

Hey!! Thanks!! I've been customizing other fun items, but just can't figure out the stick people with a nice border, so THANK YOU! Our Christmas in July Celebration will go on as planned!!:cool1:

Hey!! Thanks!! I've been customizing other fun items, but just can't figure out the stick people with a nice border, so THANK YOU! Our Christmas in July Celebration will go on as planned!!:cool1:

Your very welcome. I will do my best. Wish me luck on the Border.Had issues with it when I made mine. Any pixie dust will do.:rotfl:

If you posted on here, these are the requests I am going to fullfill while Lisa is gone. If you see your name below and have already gotten the request please pm me. Thanks

Due to the size of this thread, and a slow computer at home:surfweb:, I will post the images in another thread. Be on the lookout for it. If you have capability of creating your own with the blanks please do so. Lisa has provided a link to her images.

Kelly,
I am so glad you are helping out with this. I sure hope Lisa is doing OK.

I am not sure what software you are using, but if you need any technical assistance, feel free to ask and I would be happy to try to help.

Kelly,
I am so glad you are helping out with this. I sure hope Lisa is doing OK.

I am not sure what software you are using, but if you need any technical assistance, feel free to ask and I would be happy to try to help.

Thanks Amy, was actually alot easier then i thought it would be. I use Publisher for all my disigns. Why takes mo FOREVER...:lmao:

I am soo proud of my recreated letters. Never thought i would be considered a DISigner. :worship: You guys are so awesome.:banana::hippie:

Hugs!

Ryan (adult male), Krystal (adult female), Maddox (5-boy), Brynleigh (1-girl), Grandma Mary (adult female)

Top: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Bottom 2009

Is there any way you could make them pirates? That would be so cool, but if not that's fine too. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Ryan (adult male), Krystal (adult female), Maddox (5-boy), Brynleigh (1-girl), Grandma Mary (adult female)

Top: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Bottom 2009

Is there any way you could make them pirates? That would be so cool, but if not that's fine too. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Here you go.
Pirates.jpg

This will be the last request I fill on this thread. Please address all NEW requests to the link in prior posts.:thumbsup2

REQUESTS I WILL FULLFILL:
Tinkerbell 211
Taraleigh
Magmck
momsavealot
VTDisneymomma
wisconsinmom
Mrsdrrofeim
Pixieflip.

Hi there! Lisa was able to do mine but I was hoping to change the border (on the non-AK one)from red to black since the only shirts I was able to get for the whole family are turquoise. I also wanted to change Uncle David to Uncle Dave. The image Lisa did is on her Photobucket thing. Can you make those changes? I can pm you the link she sent me. TIA

Hi there! Lisa was able to do mine but I was hoping to change the border (on the non-AK one)from red to black since the only shirts I was able to get for the whole family are turquoise. I also wanted to change Uncle David to Uncle Dave. The image Lisa did is on her Photobucket thing. Can you make those changes? I can pm you the link she sent me. TIA

just go ahead and repost what you need on it in the new thread. I cannot redo completed, i have to make from scratch which honestly is easier then trying to figure out how to change it :rotfl:

just go ahead and repost what you need on it in the new thread. I cannot redo completed, i have to make from scratch which honestly is easier then trying to figure out how to change it :rotfl:

Thanks but Lisa was able to change it for me! You designers are so kind to give us your time and talent!!! Thank you! I hope to do the shirts tonight and post pics tomorrow!

Hi Lisabell this is Dawn (stephsmom05 on cafemom) you had done our stick figure family for 2008. You did it w the following

Ernesto (dad)
Dawn (mom)
Stephanie (child)

We are going for Halloween so Im not sure if you do Halloween stick figures or not. My sister is coming this year too so I wanted to surprise her if you could make another family

Marty (dad)
Debbie (mom)
Nicole (10 yo girl)

Thanks again. Everyone loved the shirts last year.

Hi Lisabell this is Dawn (stephsmom05 on cafemom) you had done our stick figure family for 2008. You did it w the following

Ernesto (dad)
Dawn (mom)
Stephanie (child)

We are going for Halloween so Im not sure if you do Halloween stick figures or not. My sister is coming this year too so I wanted to surprise her if you could make another family

Marty (dad)
Debbie (mom)
Nicole (10 yo girl)

Thanks again. Everyone loved the shirts last year.

Lisa is not disinging right now. I am helping out for the time being. I started a new thread due to the size. Its called Original Stick Families 2. If you dont mind please post what you would like on the top and bottom. (already have the names from above) and I will work on it for you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter