• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT- Oui Yogurt in glass jars

I used the pet food lid recommendation and it worked like a charm! The jars are such a great size. Glad this was resurrected so I could say thank you. Mrs. Bradbury, I'm going to remember this for my grandson!

I haven't been able to find pet food lids. Granted, I haven't been to a big box pet store but checking my local grocery stores and Walmart has turned up nothing. :sad:

I love this yogurt and these jars and look forward to a beautiful future together. :banana:

Last edited:
I haven't been able to find pet food lids. Granted, I haven't been to a big box pet store but checking my local grocery stores and Walmart has turned up nothing. :sad:

I love this yogurt and these jars and look forward to a beautiful future together. :banana:
Oh, really? I found them in Petco but saw them in my grocery store and Target, also. They were sold in the cat food area but were hanging from a rack on the end in my town (which is fairly rural and not that big).

I FOUND THEM!

Granted, not until after I saw the posts that Yoplait is selling them now, but still!

I was with my daughter this weekend and she needed some dog things, and I found them in the cat food aisle. I was happy that they're just plain white lids, no animal theme at all.

Thanks everybody!

My stores do not sell the Qui yogurt however we have a brand named Riviera. The jars look similar. Riviera sells lids for these in lots of colors as well as labels for the lids, spice labels and even chalkboard labels. They are much cheaper than the Qui lids from what I can tell. You may want to take a look and see if these will fill anyone's needs.

https://rivierapetitpot-boutique.com/en/

My stores do not sell the Qui yogurt however we have a brand named Riviera. The jars look similar. Riviera sells lids for these in lots of colors as well as labels for the lids, spice labels and even chalkboard labels. They are much cheaper than the Qui lids from what I can tell. You may want to take a look and see if these will fill anyone's needs.

That is a really good price. Unfortunately my tape measurer says the Oui jars are a smidge over 2.5 inches in diameter and the description for these lids says 2.25 in jars :( They are really cute though and reasonably priced so I checked the cost of shipping and they don't ship to the US :( I'm jealous, they have such pretty products to go with the jars on there!

That is a really good price. Unfortunately my tape measurer says the Oui jars are a smidge over 2.5 inches in diameter and the description for these lids says 2.25 in jars :( They are really cute though and reasonably priced so I checked the cost of shipping and they don't ship to the US :( I'm jealous, they have such pretty products to go with the jars on there!

OH MY. How precious!

That company not shipping to the US may be a blessing in disguise. If I had a porcelain lid with opening and pattern to use a Oui jar as a sugar bowl (I already have tiny spoons!), there would be no living with me. :cutie: #prissy

I'm back to say that these make the perfect first glass for my 2.5 year old grandson. He's sitting at the table with us now (as opposed to sitting in a high chair) so I'm transitioning away from plastic cups with lids for meal times. He thinks he's fancy. :cool2:

We use them for drinking glasses for everyone in my house when we drink anything caloric, like milk or juice. At 5 oz. they're a good serving size! I also use them to serve ice cream because they limit portions, or for other things like homemade yogurt or pudding.

THEY'RE SELLING BABY ONES NOW!

bHROl9NRbi0ISqOIfMBgaPz9-hdiLNB-_XaYB5o0_SXbo3uZpRrr53S6u3ANehE4No_nMdEaV5Frn3u6AjzfFCzCnI7MPo-u-wAv0bRBjJxZckGvGEM26BytSePBBk5eHCQsuC22gFIG1ZUAjl8DfckCxicZXTk2U7KhxhOb2xDkkeeEJGq-wOEG07QYOzR_Pb3GPwpT2-66WTyca9ZV5IGC72M_9gtuQC5NqXq7Ox5WHPNHdex2_gXMHHO5bphAIoW8GxQ20wFAXHS-8x3oaEIOy5FgihrMwFf74DzH6gDeOUfC5erry-MoEpJfAYPNEXMH2uz7CmA7gHQII9ix8wzo-dw0khMQPpHt2JZ8_vntYjr1UM8XAjsL4kK-ZGCTVGOaAL-D2YGs-CkcLZ8sCpf2SJhquXOUIzDHnTAOBqemyFmiLviKyvIZfoNr6oNl9ODjLCw1rr2C3CvijlOw69e_E_vIWHAlQEiQ61VahHwv18PLJjnZ6x6UjdNWqcTTFjKX-YeHyVKG5UVjbvug8ByiyabsHQbBk_lSQ4RHh96uOhBMT1jQFg8hg4hsst8rrv2RVsxmeWMB0JweWoX7HYE6L8pziEzPZyfaii05rJiXsim9KWJpUnQyBIAX3nWg=w685-h912-no

I think these glass jars will be great for mini-layered desserts-think mini trifles or sundaes...(great for portion control) & I am fine with using press 'n seal if I need to cover each one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter