Others with double b-day's?

Bektasmic

Mouseketeer
My DH and I share a b-day, which was what initially prompted us to do the Disney trip this year with the free-on-your-birthday deal. We always thought it was sort of freaky rare, but I read another post about another couple sharing a b-day and was just curious how many more are out there like us!

We ended up doing the 4/3 instead (not spanning b-day dates), but I'm curious, how many others will get to "double dip" (or triple!) on the birthday deal this year due to spouses/children/etc...?

My two sons were both born on December 5th, four years apart. But, seeing as how my youngest will only be turning two this year, it wouldn't really be a true "double-dip" to visit a park on the boys' b-day.

I'm meeting up with a friend at WDW next month. We are both December 19th babies. However, it's not December 19th next month, and she's a CM, so I guess it doesn't matter as far as the promo. Hehe!!

My DH and I share a b-day, which was what initially prompted us to do the Disney trip this year with the free-on-your-birthday deal. We always thought it was sort of freaky rare, but I read another post about another couple sharing a b-day and was just curious how many more are out there like us!

We ended up doing the 4/3 instead (not spanning b-day dates), but I'm curious, how many others will get to "double dip" (or triple!) on the birthday deal this year due to spouses/children/etc...?

The only couple I know of that share a birthday is Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas. They were both born on September 25--of course, it was 25 years apart! Wonder if they will go to Disney this year to "double dip?" It would be neat to see them there!

We are triple dipping this year. My dughters birthday is the day before my boyfriends. We also have a good friend coming with us whose birthday is 4 days before my daughters. We are also on the 4/3 deal so they each will be getting gift cards. :)

my parents have the same birthday (even the same year) and it was their wedding anniversy (they are now divorced). I'm sure that if my mother knows that this is going on she'll try to talk my father into taking her on our trip this year.

My DH and my dad (as well as my uncle-dad's twin) share the same birthday, different years of course! There is an Italian restaurant here that gives you your birthday meal free. We meet there every year on June 11th and three of the meals are free. Of course there are about 20+ people by the time you add all our families up so I don't think they mind giving us three meals for free!

DH and I have the same b-day in December (even born the same year). We're going to Disney in May, though, instead of December. I'm a southern belle who loves the warm weather. I know it never gets that cold in Orlando, but I wanted to go in a warm weather month for our son and daughter's first trip. Maybe they'll keep the "free entrance on your birthday" going another year or two and we'll take advantage on the next trip.

Have a magical birthday! :wizard:

My Dh and my dd both share the same birthday December 18th!! But we have no plans to double dip at Disney in December!!

We don't share birthdays, but we are all really close. All 6 of us in the family are within 7 weeks, so it's a little crazy. My 2 oldest daughters are 8 days apart (we will be in WDW for one of their actual birthdays). My DH and I are 7 days apart (I'm 2 weeks after my daughter). Then DS and DD are 9 days apart, just a few weeks after DH.

My DD 10 was born on my birthday, the best gift I have ever and will ever receive:lovestruc. Our birthday is in January, but we are headed down the very end of April. I so prefer the warmer weather.:goodvibes

Well we don't have the same bday but pretty close, so we're double dipping!
My bday is July 26th and dh's is July 22nd!

My sister's bday is the day before mine. We celebrated our birthdays on our last trip in '01. It was so much fun!!!

I have twins who will be 5 this year. We are going to double dip. I talked dh into with the military tickets we will get to go. They are super excited.

My DH and I have the same birthday. We were both born on September 18th. We are going to Disney in September to celebrate, with our 4 kids!! We can't wait!!

My bday is 11-9 and my daghter was born on 11-8. The promo came ot after we planned a trip in Jan. I think it maybe too soon, but who knows what the year will bring!

DS#1 SEPT5
DS#2 SEPT7
DS#3 SEPT7
DH SEPT8
ME SEPT19
All 5 of us within 2 weeks!

If the beginning of September wasn't the 1st week of school, we would definitely have planned our trip that week. Instead, our arrival date is MY bday (and it's a BIG one)!!!:scared1:

My husband and I have the same birthday in October but we will be at WDW September 5-12 and then on our 1st Disney Cruise September 12-19. We will be celebrating my DD birthday on the cruise on September 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter