Others with double b-day's?

My mom had my twin brothers on her birthday, her sister had her son the same day 6 hours beofre my brothers were born

March 28th- My cuz & bro's 1968 my mom a few years earlier ;)

I would love for my mom & bro's to go this year to WDW, but they would need me to help with mom & I can because of nursing school.

We are close in our family. My DHs bday is 3/6, mine is 3/7 and our oldest dd is 3/11. (Our other 2 girls both have November bdays). We decided in January to take another Disney trip and I thought it would have been great to celebrate DH's 40th at Disney but we couldn't get the right flights. So instead we will get to Disney on 3/10 -just in time for my DDs. What a way to turn 8!

We don't share a birthday but my dh birthday is 5 days before mine and I'm 2 years older.

We're heading down for our first trip and to enjoy our birthday's (the travel plans were made before the announcment).

My friend Eve, who lives about 2 hours from WDW, has APs for the whole family...

Eve and her daughter (turning 4yrs) share the same birthday - March 21.

Since they have APs, they are happily accepting two Birthday Fun cards on March 21 - one adult value, one kid value.

13 years ago, I took a job at a magazine. I was put in an office with a guy who eventually became my best friend. (Okay, sure, I forced him). Anyway, as in most offices, ours celebrated birthdays with cakes. So just before my birthday, someone came in and said, "So what do you two want for your birthday?"

I jokingly said, "Look, we share a lot, he's my best friend and all, but I ain't sharin' my birthday with him too!"

Only to find out... yup, we share the same birthday. How odd and random...

My Dh and my dd both share the same birthday December 18th!! But we have no plans to double dip at Disney in December!!

Your DH and DD are very special people... :goodvibes
*my birthday is the same day!* :flower3:

I've always been amused at how few separate birth dates are in DH's family considering how many people there are....DH and his dad are the only ones with their own birthdays. DH's 2 brothers are twins, so share a birthday. My MIL had my SIL on MIL's birthday so they share a birthday. Now it gets even more amusing. SIL is pregnant.....due on her & MIL's birthday! We're watching to see if it can be a 3-fer (even funnier since SIL is having a girl....3 generations of girls born on the same day....what are the odds???). :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter