Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Can I get the Passport ID card Personlaized with a picture and information? Do I need to PM this to you or just post it here?

Just wanted to say that I love the 4x6 passport!! Can't wait to get it together!!

Also, wanted to let you know that I am going to pm you with 2 requests for the 4x6 ID page for the passport. FANTASTIC WORK!!!!

Hey there Evan!! Just wanted to let you know I sent you a PM with another request for two 4x6 ID cards!! THANKS!!!:worship:
Marcelle

Just wanted to say your designs are great! :)

Do you have a blank 6x4 ID page or do I have to send you some details?

Many thanks

Cheryl x

Hi Cheryl,

Please PM me your info and I will put them together for you (please see the first post for details).

Evan

Just wanted to say your designs are great! :)

Do you have a blank 6x4 ID page or do I have to send you some details?

Many thanks

Cheryl x

Just added some "closing" pages for the 10x10 passport...

I'll work on some for the 4x6 passport over the next few weeks...

Evan

love love love the mickey mouse one!!! i'm so glad i haven't bound mine yet - i can tell i'll be adding more pages!:woohoo:

WOW - these are fantastic.

i'm going to get the info for my kids together and send you a pm

dd was going through the pictures and throught they were great ;)

Thanks!

I'm working on the "end" pages for the 4x6 book as well (in case you want to go that route).

Just PM me the info and I'll get the ID's to you in a day or two...

Evan

Gosh...I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking for weeks trying to get ideas of what I would like to do for the kiddos surprise trip. I guess I can't PM until I've done 10 posts? Any other way for me to get you my info Otterpop?

I honestly don't know what to do in this sort of situation...I guess the only thing I can think of is to participate on other discussions...

Evan

Gosh...I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking for weeks trying to get ideas of what I would like to do for the kiddos surprise trip. I guess I can't PM until I've done 10 posts? Any other way for me to get you my info Otterpop?

you just have to post - won't take long to get to 10 posts

You were right. Didn't take long especially when there are so many great ideas on here. PM'ng you now Otterpop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter