Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Just wanted to say Thank you again :goodvibes The passport id's are AMAZING! uploading now to print out :cool1:
Thanks,
Vashti

Evan,

Would you be willing to post an Ariel passport id to your photobucket that doesn't have any text at all? I'm a pretty quick study and have been able to add my own text and make adjustments to most everything I've found here on the boards, but because your DISign has a patterned background, I can't remove the existing text. I hate to ask you to take time out of your schedule to personalize the id when I could do it myself (and enjoy doing the part that I can).

Thanks!
Leslie

When it rains, it pours!

Sorry to all who have made requests in the last few days. I have been out of town and just got back last night. I will get to your requests in the next 2-3 days.

Sorry for the delay!

Evan

Just sent a request to your PM. Forgot to say I wanted 4x6 size.

Can I easily add a photo to the passport? Is it a jpeg or png?

Thanks!

Hi Leslie,

Unfortunately I do not post "blanks".

I would be more than happy to personalize an ID for you though...

Evan

Evan,

Would you be willing to post an Ariel passport id to your photobucket that doesn't have any text at all? I'm a pretty quick study and have been able to add my own text and make adjustments to most everything I've found here on the boards, but because your DISign has a patterned background, I can't remove the existing text. I hate to ask you to take time out of your schedule to personalize the id when I could do it myself (and enjoy doing the part that I can).

Thanks!
Leslie

I had a PM to do autograph cards for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (both girl and boy) as well as The Pirates League....so I figure I would share with everyone!

The BBB card for boys has some pink on it, which I'm not sure if boys will like. But, it's BBB; I had to leave some pink on it!!!

Evan

Hi... Love the passport IDs...
Can I have the following made:
Leah- Belle
Lori- Ariel
Lynn- Arora
Ray- Mickey..

Let me know if you need any other information.

I feel like an idiot for asking this, so I will apologize in advance...I'm SORRY!!!

How is everyone printing/binding your books? It seems Artscow may be more convenient for me, but I'm confused on their website. Does this fall under the catagory of a "photo book", "photo card", etc.??? Am I better off just uploading, printing on personal printer and then taking to a Kinkos to get laminated and bond????

Can you please PM me the info as indicated in the first post?

Thanks,

Evan

Hi... Love the passport IDs...
Can I have the following made:
Leah- Belle
Lori- Ariel
Lynn- Arora
Ray- Mickey..

Let me know if you need any other information.

You do it as a photobook.

You upload the images to their site and you can then arrange them how you like and do some minor alterations. It's pretty easy to do. If you are not in a hurry, artscow usually has some good deals on photobooks every month or so. Also, their shipping usually takes a few weeks. I did my original passports (using Natalie's designs) thru artscow and they came out great. I think they cost me about $13 each.

Hope this helps...

Evan

I feel like an idiot for asking this, so I will apologize in advance...I'm SORRY!!!

How is everyone printing/binding your books? It seems Artscow may be more convenient for me, but I'm confused on their website. Does this fall under the catagory of a "photo book", "photo card", etc.??? Am I better off just uploading, printing on personal printer and then taking to a Kinkos to get laminated and bond????

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that the two passports that you did for me turned out really great! the kids are excited for me to print out the passport books.

I finally received pictures of the two other children in our group. I will PM you with their information and email youthe pictures. I am going to send you two or three pictures of the girl to see which one works best for you so I will let you decide....... (THe one has a princess with her on the side not sure if you can zoom in to get just her in the id).

Again thank you for all you do ......

I am starting work on a new 4x6 passport book (my Summer project, so give me a few months to complete!). Although I already have the basic design put together, I thought it might be fun to throw this question out to everyone:

What suggestions/ideas would you like to see incorporated into the new book?

If I use your suggestions/ideas, you will win a free download of the new passport book! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Evan

I have been playing around with a 3D feature that Photoshop for the new Epcot Passport.

I thought I would share this as it's own image...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter