Our 2 Year Old's Birthday Do Over Extravaganza *update 8/27*

And then Chip came by

And MOUSE!!!

Then we headed to Nemo again! I really do think this is my favorite line and ride at WDW. I have lots of favorites but that one really submerges you. It's so fun!

We FINALLY got to take a picture in Bruce!!! I've wanted to do this for so long but it's always crazy in there but we lucked out on this day. Such an exciting day for me haha!

And then off to Figment again!

Traingle Selfie

After that we needed to get in line for our Candlelight Processional

Once we got our seats I was a little nervous about how Alex would do during the show but thankfully he did really well! I do think he got bored a few times but we never had to leave like a few other couples with young kids did so I call that a win!

DH and Alex in front of the christmas tree at EPCOT on our way back to our resort for the night

YAY, an update :cool1:

Love Alex's pics with Mickey..so sweet :goodvibes

The pics with Phineas and Ferb are awesome. Love them :cool1:

Glad Chris and Alex got to eat GG. Like you, we love that restaurant. Awesome food and great character interaction. Not crazy like Chef Mickeys

YAY, an update :cool1:

Love Alex's pics with Mickey..so sweet :goodvibes

The pics with Phineas and Ferb are awesome. Love them :cool1:

Glad Chris and Alex got to eat GG. Like you, we love that restaurant. Awesome food and great character interaction. Not crazy like Chef Mickeys

We love them too.

We still haven't been to Chef Mickeys. I have no desire to go there for as long as I can avoid it when there's other character meals like it that aren't as crazy.

Awww Alex is so cute with the characters!

Thanks :) I agree. He just loves them which makes it that much more fun

Super cute pics! :goodvibes

Thank you :)

All caught up on this TR. Its great to read a TR from someone that has been at Christmas time. We have never been to see the lights but hope to get there some day. This year we have annual passes so maybe we can squeeze a long weekend in in Nov/Dec???

Figment is one of our favorite rides also and was DS8 first ride ever. It will always have a special place it our hearts.

Love all the character photos.

Awesome score for Alex on Space Ranger spin. Did you get him the 999,999 button? We learned this trip when you hit a high score and you tell them on the way out they give you a button:cool1:

We had our first experience with Country Bear Jamboree this past trip and IMO it is just awful. Not because of what they say but the show in general. It was painful to listen to them sing. We will definitely not be back.

The Candlelight Processional looks awesome. I hope to see it someday.

I noticed that you do not do Turtle time with Crush. You should trip it next trip is is so much fun even if Alex doesn't want to sit on the floor it is still very cute and entertaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter