Our Avatars.

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
I can't help getting what my mind draws. My imagination runs wild at this point. I can see our avatars eyes closed just floating in black nothingness. This sight is so very creepy to me.

Your not the only one... It's back to frightening dreams for me at night..
They just don't go away...

I've been thinking of it differently, and it seems to be helping me cope. I'm seeing all of our avatars having a grand time in our rooms without us, going on playing fireworks and mansion and everything else.

Silly, maybe, but that's where my mind seems to want to go.

I've been thinking of it differently, and it seems to be helping me cope. I'm seeing all of our avatars having a grand time in our rooms without us, going on playing fireworks and mansion and everything else.

I have the same image, redshoe! It's like when all the toys in Toy Story do whatever they want when people aren't around. That's exactly how I imagined all of our little avatars. They're off doing things without us! Haha, I bet Ninja is off playing Fireworks and she's getting closer to beating that green car quest ;)

Your not the only one... It's back to frightening dreams for me at night..
They just don't go away...

I was afraid to say anything about this. hehe
I have had quite a few dreams about VMK closing before it happened. I don't remember much about them, except that it seemed that I was trying real hard to get someplace and couldn't.

At first I just thought of them as dead, but now I like to think of them as partying away without us. :hug: Narnian_Princess is doing all the things I never dared to do with her; attempting the higher car magic quests, becoming friends with staff, and bugging aengus. :rotfl: But one thing hasn't changed, she still "stocks" her best friend mic.i and dances with him until close. :)

I was thinking more of a bunch of avatars all homeless, wondering when the gates will open for them and the players behind the avatar will come. Like a child in a park, waiting endlessly for his mother to come back with the ice cream from the ice cream truck she promised, not knowing that she will not return..horrible

I have the same image, redshoe! It's like when all the toys in Toy Story do whatever they want when people aren't around. That's exactly how I imagined all of our little avatars. They're off doing things without us! Haha, I bet Ninja is off playing Fireworks and she's getting closer to beating that green car quest ;)

I hope they all are going on without us. It's a nice thought and better than thinking they were all skilled with a flip of a switch. I hope you get your green car Ninja, and I hope mine get the yellow.

Yup, I reckon Dragon (or Soupie as she is sometimes known) is carrying on with the silly without me. She, Tink and Pirate are dressing up in silly outfits; while Candle gets hypnotised by her true love, the fountain (of course, I'm sure she quite likes King too); and our faithful boy Fido (or Fly.do as he was titled) is creeping up to stand in front of those who are afk :rotfl:. Not to mention the endless rounds of ghosts with all her kind and wonderful friends, finding silly things to entertain her and getting called mental by compete strangers in game (along with Tink the Pink, of course). :lmao: Oh, and hopefully Pirate will have finally found Sparrow (Dragon's brain, on the other hand, is unlikely ever to be recovered).

I only wish I could be there with her to join in the fun :hug:

I just think our avatars are stuck in the esplanade waiting for the gates to reopen and their companions ( us ) to come to them again. We won't though.

Creepy thoughts.

I think of it the same away, cept my mind takes it a little further, and now that we are not around and most of the hosts are in "the other game", i can picture them all doing taken and throwing food at the screen in the sci fi, I can see a bunch of them chasing haley thru the kingdom and trying to drown her in the jungle cruise game :rotfl2: Oh boy, i needed those smiles, lol

coodisneyfan's probably standing at her favorite place in her little world, Fantasyland in the Sky, wondering about how she came there and why. If she only knew. :) I smile to think of that and now my writer's block has been cured.

I had a dream of my character falling off a bridge, I really did want my character gone at one point..

I just think our avatars are stuck in the esplanade waiting for the gates to reopen and their companions ( us ) to come to them again. We won't though.

Creepy thoughts.

Nope...our avatars are in one of the laugh floor rooms. WWEDUDE is in a dress singing "I'm an Alice Girl," Snow.he is drawing on someone, King is passing gas, Per.key is in the corner, and I'm poking at you because you went AFK again. And some random person just came in looking for free rare. Pretty soon the avatars are going to The Emporium, and mine will put on black mansion (actually, she's probably wearing it already) and tell people to step away from the celebrity while Esmeralda holds your avatar hostage.

:D

Actually, scratch all that. I'm all for Snow's idea of forming an angry mob to harass Haley!

I dreamed yesterday that a lot of our avatars were striking in the real world for the re-opening of VMK :confused: (I read this thread before going to sleep I think it has been an influence on my dreams)

Oh turst me when you play for so long it finds it way to slowly dominate your mind.

I've been playing since Day 1... but since I haven't really played much since Yavn announced the closing, it's not really part of my consciousness. But it's slowly getting there... realizing that it really IS gone... :sad1:

I woke up today and realized I dont have any feathers @_@

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter