Our Avatars.

Go buy yourself some green flip-flops...you'll feel better! I found myself especially wanting to wear red shoes today. :)

what makes you think I dont already have those @_@

Well then, what are you waiting for? Put them on!!

Shall I find you a headdress? It would be fairly easy to do, in my corner of the world... :D

hmm i think my character's running around like woot that crazy girl cant tell me wat to say anymore. i think my character is happy to roam free.
btw i just went to the vmk home page and it's so weird not seeing the log in button and my account name with what pins i'm wearing

Yup, I reckon Dragon (or Soupie as she is sometimes known) is carrying on with the silly without me. She, Tink and Pirate are dressing up in silly outfits; while Candle gets hypnotised by her true love, the fountain (of course, I'm sure she quite likes King too); and our faithful boy Fido (or Fly.do as he was titled) is creeping up to stand in front of those who are afk :rotfl:. Not to mention the endless rounds of ghosts with all her kind and wonderful friends, finding silly things to entertain her and getting called mental by compete strangers in game (along with Tink the Pink, of course). :lmao: Oh, and hopefully Pirate will have finally found Sparrow (Dragon's brain, on the other hand, is unlikely ever to be recovered).

I only wish I could be there with her to join in the fun :hug:

LOL :rotfl:

Yep, Pirate logged out in one of her favorite rooms, with her doggies and Soup nearby. Puppy logged out in one of her favorite rooms with her doggies too. We had all discussed in game, that we thought our avatars would still be having great fun in the Kingdom, it's just that wewouldn't know about it anymore. :sad1: But, we'll be taking our doggies everywhere with us and I just know Pirate, Soup and Tink are STILL bringing the silly in the Adventurers Club. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter