Our Escape Wedding TR/PJ ~ 06/2010 WP/Mizner's/Citricos

Wendy, your album is beautiful! All of your pictures turned out so well, and I think you paid a very reasonable price. :goodvibes

WOW Wendy -- that turned out beautifully!! You did a really nice job on the photo layout, too. :thumbsup2

Thank you! We're really happy with the final product. We were a bit nervous at first because we weren't sure how the photos would look reproduced but they really turned out lovely!

Like everything about your wedding, absolutely beautiful!!!

Thank you so much :goodvibes

it looks great Wendy! I love it.

we are a little behind. I just got our thank you cards...we still need to fill them out and I haven't even started our book! so I am impressed how ahead you are!

Thanks Jenn! Don't worry I don't think you're not behind at all. I had motivation to get all this done because Eric's brother is getting married in a couple weeks so I wanted to have all of our wedding stuff finished by then :laughing:

Lovely! I'm gonna use them too! My MIL would definitely appreciate a great looking album like that.:thumbsup2

We're planning on giving both of our families one of these as well! It's really easy to order copies and I think they'd appreciate it too! :cutie:

Looks great Wendy, esp the photo of the WP - I feel like I'm sitting in the audience!

Thank you Erin! I love love love that picture so I knew I wanted it to be over 2 pages :woohoo:

Hi Wendy! Wow your album turned out absolutely gorgeous!! It really looks like a professional album! I was planning on using Blurb for my wedding album, but now think I need to switch! Congrats again hun

Thanks Marissa! :yay: I am really happy with how it turned out. I think the lay flat pages give it that pro look. AdoramaPix is one of the few companies that offer it.

Wendy, that photo album looks INCREDIBLE! I am totally going to use them for our album after our wedding in October. I really wanted to create my own but at the same time could not seem to find a site that i liked...that looks like the exact result i wanted!

I can only hope our wedding turns out as gorgeous as yours though :lovestruc

I'm so glad you like it!! I really recommend them. I'm sure you're wedding will look amazing with all the hard work you've put into it! :goodvibes

Great album Wendy! I love your photos!

Thanks Sam :goodvibes

Wendy, your album is beautiful! All of your pictures turned out so well, and I think you paid a very reasonable price. :goodvibes

I appreciate it! I think it was reasonable as well, especially now that I've seen the quality of the book.

Hey Wendy! Goodness, it's been awhile since I've been on here! Just wanted to compliment you again on your gorgeous photos/album. Oh, and Citrico's did such a great job on your reception table. It carried on your simplistic style beautifully! I hope you and Eric are settling into married life and I wish you both nothing but happiness in your many years to come! All my best! :goodvibes

Hi Wendy! It's been a long time since I've been on but I finally caught up on your PJ/Wedding journal. Wow, what a beautiful wedding you had! I love your choice of colors and the simplicity of your decor and taste....simply stunning.
I've bookmarked your photographer because I love his style of photos. Your pictures came out gorgeous. I liked roots too but this guy seems to be a little more affordable. (;)Thanks for the recommendation!!! :laughing:)

Anyway, congratulations on your wedding! I'm so happy that everything worked out for you!

I just read through your PJ and your wedding was just beautiful. You looked beautiful on your day!!

The one thing that really amazed me with this book...was that the pics you have over 2 pages look seamless!
I'll be using them!
Thanks!:thumbsup2

They really are, it's not just the way the pictures look either! That was a BIG plus with AdoramaPix and I'm so happy that it turned out the way we were hoping!! Good luck using them when it's time!!

beautiful album

Hey Wendy! Love the album, looks brilliant! :goodvibes

Thank you! :)

Hey Wendy! Goodness, it's been awhile since I've been on here! Just wanted to compliment you again on your gorgeous photos/album. Oh, and Citrico's did such a great job on your reception table. It carried on your simplistic style beautifully! I hope you and Eric are settling into married life and I wish you both nothing but happiness in your many years to come! All my best! :goodvibes

Thank you so much! I'm glad you had a chance to look through our wedding photos :) Citricos was ammmazing....can't say it enough! :goodvibes We are doing wonderfully, thanks again!

Hi Wendy! It's been a long time since I've been on but I finally caught up on your PJ/Wedding journal. Wow, what a beautiful wedding you had! I love your choice of colors and the simplicity of your decor and taste....simply stunning.
I've bookmarked your photographer because I love his style of photos. Your pictures came out gorgeous. I liked roots too but this guy seems to be a little more affordable. (;)Thanks for the recommendation!!! :laughing:)

Anyway, congratulations on your wedding! I'm so happy that everything worked out for you!

Thank you for catching up and for the sweet comments :goodvibes! We originally thought about the Roots too but they were VERY out of the price range that we felt comfortable spending. We decided to go outside the "typical" Disney wedding photogs and thankfully found Jason! I will definitely say his prices were at least half of what the Roots quoted us. I hope you get a chance to talk with him about shooting your day :)

I just read through your PJ and your wedding was just beautiful. You looked beautiful on your day!!

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the comments :goodvibes

Love your album,also! I may use them for my parents albums!

Did you purchase any prints from them?

Your wedding pics are gorgeous!!!

Love your dress!! is it a maggie sottero??

thank you so much! :goodvibes My dress was actually from David's Bridal!

Love your album,also! I may use them for my parents albums!

Did you purchase any prints from them?

Thanks we really loved the way it turned out. We actually have ordered additional copies for our parents, too! I haven't purchased prints *yet* but it's totally on my to-do list. :cutie:

Read your PJ and TR from the begining and totally loved it!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, I wish to someday have one as amazing as yours!princess:

Read your PJ and TR from the begining and totally loved it!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, I wish to someday have one as amazing as yours!princess:

Thank you so much for the sweet comment :goodvibes it was really an amazing day and I think a huge part of it was the Disney factor :yay:

Hey there - have you seen the new pics on the Beaute Speciale Facebook page? They uploaded them yesterday, into the Weddings Photo Album. When I saw the update last night, I was all excited, showed my DF and said, this is one of the DISBrides!!! You look amazing, I love the pics they used. :goodvibes

And the DFTWs weddings facebook/twitter also used a shot of your programs to show how presonalized programs can add personal touches to a wedding.

Hey there - have you seen the new pics on the Beaute Speciale Facebook page? They uploaded them yesterday, into the Weddings Photo Album. When I saw the update last night, I was all excited, showed my DF and said, this is one of the DISBrides!!! You look amazing, I love the pics they used. :goodvibes

And the DFTWs weddings facebook/twitter also used a shot of your programs to show how presonalized programs can add personal touches to a wedding.

Wow thanks girls for pointing these out! :yay: I just saw our programs featured on the FB page! It's so nice to see our DIY programs highlighted...my husband was excited too :laughing: And I'm soo flattered to have my pictures on Beaute Speciale's FB page!!! Those girls were amazing for both hair/makeup :thumbsup2

Wow seriously stunning photos!!

Where did your guests sign in the Disney book? Are you glad you did that or wish you took a different route?

Wow seriously stunning photos!!

Where did your guests sign in the Disney book? Are you glad you did that or wish you took a different route?

Thank you!! :goodvibes Our guests signed all over the Disney storybook...on the margins of the pages or on the title page of their favorite story (which had more room). I'm VERY glad we went this route. It was so much fun to look through the book to find each story that our guests choose to write on. Plus we want to eventually use this storybook for our children and it'll always remind us of our wedding day - another good story to tell our kids! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter